AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Not worth it at all, this update removed 95% of the content. Play the "old" 20.16 version if you want to see the content you missed, because there's probably not going to be anything new or worth downloading for another couple years at least. (If ever.)
Oh thanks for letting me know. Yeah, I remember like almost 2 years ago. The game was done perfectly fine. And I have been waiting for this new update because I haven’t played this game for a such a long time but I just feel so disappointed. I’m should not be taking this long for tech update or whatever. Some of the other games in the last two years have improved their gaming so much that it’s much better to play those game rather than this one because there’s no new content no new animation 99% of it being old version shit I played the new version for a little while then I basically went back to the other version that you mentioned.

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
No new content. +90% of old content is removed. You decide.
Thanks yeah I played the new version for a little bit of time and I hated it so much. It’s very disgusting. The Patreon. people are getting like right in front of their eyes because of this new content.

Games & Games

May 7, 2023
The "normal" download is the new Uber 2 year worth of work mega Tech Update preview. (stripped of 90% of its content)
The other one, is the 'old' version of the game. (but with all it's content)
Well then, it's better to download the second option as it already has all the complete content and then wait for the new update of this mega tech change that he is making

Games & Games

May 7, 2023
Basically, yes. You could also just pretend DC never updated the game, and continue do so for the next 2 years, until all content is caught up.
Yes, that's more or less what I'm going to do, I'm going to play the second download, and when it's updated 100% I'll play this other one, because this old version has more mods that improve the game

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I think this isn't a update but a reboot. You can only interact with two girls when you had the whole cast before it. We need the Aunt back because a lot of the scenes make no sense at all without her.

Reactions: GaRbS

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
can I unpack the archives with unrer.bat and see the images individually?
If unrer.bat is an unren, sure. What images do you want to see? Looks to be about 21,000 image files and one manifest text file (it appears it could be the x,y coordinates of the layers of face, head, body, arms, etc of the many characters across many scenes which the posers have possibly completed already).
1717799402204.png

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
If unrer.bat is an unren, sure. What images do you want to see? There appears to be about 21,000 image files and one manifest text file (it appears it could be the x,y coordinates of the layers of face, head, body, arms, etc of the many characters across many scenes which the posers have possibly completed already).
View attachment 3715122
I checked there are many images ready for the final version, I think.

Reactions: Count Morado
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes