Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Closing the thread won't make people feel better about it or stop any of the bitching. It'll just spread it from one designated area into like 37 somewhat related threads.
Not a great plan imo.
Threads have been closed for less around these parts. I don't see why this one's not, tbh, especially when there's far more draconian measures taken in other threads by mods. Like perma thread bans. That there hasn't been any bans is interesting, considering we're all breaking thread rules by even discussing DCs whole development process. We're actually just meant to talk about the game, and only the game, in here. Not about DC, his posse, his children and the list goes on.

Reactions: Tronn4

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Threads have been closed for less around these parts. I don't see why this one's not, tbh, especially when there's far more draconian measures taken in other threads by mods. Like perma thread bans. That there hasn't been any bans is interesting, considering we're all breaking thread rules by even discussing DCs whole development process. We're actually just meant to talk about the game, and only the game, in here. Not about DC, his posse, his children and the list goes on.
Threads or game threads?
Cause locking some bullshit discussion in off-topic is a bit different than closing the thread of one of the most popular games around here.

I suspect mods will let this go on for a bit longer and then maybe lock it down temporarily to do a quick clean-up of some of the worst offenders, if at all. It has died down quite a bit but trying to moderate this monstrosity even just a few days ago would've taken much more effort than it's worth.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Hi, iam new in this game but why i can't find too many women in the game just jenny and dippie, is this bug or somthing?
just download SummertimeSaga-0-20-15-pc
pre tech, two year old file
it is more complete than this joke of an update
with lots of paths open
all the girls and paths have been cut for some reason

Reactions: 19popfigh97

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
The thing that gets me is he didn't even update Debbie's scenes with new art. So even if we ignore everything else there's the fact that this reboot already started off half assed.
Here's a funny story.

I was just glancing through one of DC's streams, not long after this "update" came out, and I just happened to scrub through to a point where someone asked about if Debbie pregnancy will be put in the game.

In response to this, DC goes all snarky, saying that there wasn't enough time to put in new content or update the art with everything they've done.

Okay, I knew there wouldn't be any new additions, but the dude is just casually admitting that one of the main sales pitches for the tech update, updating the art, he didn't do it. AND he's being snarky about it.

DC just wanted to draw backgrounds and wallpapers of his characters, whilst keeping the cash coming in.

Mar 1, 2023
So are there any new scenes or is the update all just redrawn scenes?

edit: wait, what is this I'm reading about missing characters and cut content? What was cut, exactly? It's hard to tell which posts are jokes and which ones are serious.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes