btek

Mar 19, 2021
I mean, the game barely progressed since 2 years (Last time I played). I feel bad for the backers but at this point you are basically just subsiding his lifestyle. Seems a like a waste of money to me ( But hey, not my money)

Reactions: Hajtand

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Was excited to check this update out (finally) until I read the comments..lol, still going to give it a try

Brokenrubbers

Jun 2, 2024
"If your main menu contains the "Tech-update build" with a list of unlocked and locked content, you downloaded the new version."

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
Here's a funny story.

I was just glancing through one of DC's streams, not long after this "update" came out, and I just happened to scrub through to a point where someone asked about if Debbie pregnancy will be put in the game.

In response to this, DC goes all snarky, saying that there wasn't enough time to put in new content or update the art with everything they've done.

Okay, I knew there wouldn't be any new additions, but the dude is just casually admitting that one of the main sales pitches for the tech update, updating the art, he didn't do it. AND he's being snarky about it.

DC just wanted to draw backgrounds and wallpapers of his characters, whilst keeping the cash coming in.
LOL

This acually makes no fucking sense. XD

All DC does himself is draw. So while his tech team fixed the update. He would have had plenty of time in those 2 years to draw Debbie and the pregnancy content.

He just wanted to draw random art and do stupid streams.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Summertime Saga [v21.0.0 wip.4468] [Kompas Productions] - Compressed

Win/Linux [556 MB]
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [551 MB]
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tested use latest Joiplay android, not work, just force closed(blank)

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes