Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there no audio made yet for this game?
What do you mean by audio?
If you mean music and sfx, there are some. See v0.20.16 because v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 doesn't have all the sound incorporated yet. (From developer's website)
1721084514904.png
If you mean voice acting. No - and it likely never will. Even as recent as a week or so ago (on their picarto stream), the developer has stated they have no plans for voice acting now or in the future.
Does anyone have any news about the Naughty Tribute mod?
You should go to the Naughty Tribute mod thread (linked in OP) and ask there if you have further questions beyond the statement already made THREE TIMES in the first post of that thread.
1721084920711.png

swagzilla2200

Jul 15, 2024
This game is easily one of my favourites but it never has any releases. I just do an annual check playthrough to check on any progress.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Since there is still no Incest Patch, I decided to make one. I'm not this game's dev. I should work on my own game actually, but eh I like Summertime Saga. You can check out my game, it's about Warcraft...
I honestly don't know what I am doing. I just decrypted the files and changed the text directly. Nothing fancy. Well I added one new event with Jenny : The Sister Experience. Even better than the Girlfriend Experience. But it doesn't seem very stable at the moment...
The mod replace any mention of Debbie so she's "Mom", sentences has been reworded accordingly. Jenny refers herself as your sister. It's not just "replace all Debbie by Mom", I tried to put more work than that.
Anyway, I only made this for myself, but I might as well share it, and we'll see how it goes. I hope some people will enjoy this quick mod

To install : Extract it in "game" folder
Sometimes that just the way you gotta do a mod. The said since this is Renpy if you intend to continue supporting this patch I'd suggest looking into it's translation feature. Hard modding the game like you have can lead to problems if the dev makes any changes to the operational code like adding new areas or altering event flags but if you use Renpy's support for translation files it will just swap out dialog at run time with whatever you've written while leaving everything else as it should be. It'll still need updating whenever new dialog that needs changing is added or certain other circumstances like if the dev goes restructuring the code again but it should never be game breaking regardless of any changes the dev might make cause it doesn't overwrite the core game files.

Last edited:
Reactions: thanosdestroysall

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Fuck me, do I really have to play this on PC
Image-256667777.jpg

Curse my phone for forcing me to switch to pc and sit on an uncomfortable broken wooden stool damn you!!!!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Fuck me, do I really have to play this on PC
View attachment 3836315

Curse my phone for forcing me to switch to pc and sit on an uncomfortable broken wooden stool damn you!!!!
Both versions listed in OP - v0.20.16 and v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 - have been successfully playtested up to Android 14. Because of the display ratio of your screenshot, I am assuming you are playing v0.20.16. Have you attempted to add any mods or is it an unaltered APK?

Craszan

Nov 30, 2019
I left this game because it was taking forever to be finished, what happened that there is 0 to no content, and does someone know if i can download an older version with the content?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I left this game because it was taking forever to be finished, what happened that there is 0 to no content, and does someone know if i can download an older version with the content?
If only there was something written that people could read...

Either here on F95
1721124429860.png

Or on the developer's own website.
1721124505213.png

Apr 13, 2018
Okay wtf.
I've just downloaded the game and install it in my android.
I've played this game like four years ago and playing it now there's literally no content!
First I'm forced to play using cheat but whatever.
Now All the characters are literally gone.
The only person I can talk to is the best friend who don't do shit and the sister and the mom.

All the characters in this game was literally Gone.
I swear to god this game has more content 4 years ago than now.

Seriously what happened?

Craszan

Nov 30, 2019
Okay wtf.
I've just downloaded the game and install it in my android.
I've played this game like four years ago and playing it now there's literally no content!
First I'm forced to play using cheat but whatever.
Now All the characters are literally gone.
The only person I can talk to is the best friend who don't do shit and the sister and the mom.

All the characters in this game was literally Gone.
I swear to god this game has more content 4 years ago than now.

Seriously what happened?
The same happended to me, download the version that says: before the tech update

Apr 13, 2018
If only there was something written that people could read...

Either here on F95
View attachment 3836690

Or on the developer's own website.
View attachment 3836692
You have got to be kidding me.
Why the h3ll do they even release v21 when it is literally has nothing to offer.

Don't tell me when the v21 will fully released the saves on stable ver will never work anymore.
I swear to god every gadamn time there's an update to a game this always happen.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why the h3ll do they even release v21 when it is literally has nothing to offer.

Don't tell me when the v21 will fully released the saves on stable ver will never work anymore.
I swear to god every gadamn time there's an update to a game this always happen.
Why did they release? Because there were people crying to see what they were doing on the tech update for the last 3 years before it was ready to be released - so they released a preview and labeled it "wip" (work in progress) while keeping the older version still available for people to play.

For years, saves have been pretty stable across all versions of this game - as long as you saved in Anon's room or in the map view... and usually just about anywhere else. However, yes, any save prior to v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 will not work in any new version because the code has been rewritten and variables renamed, as well as other work to the structure. We'll see if the developer includes a preloaded spot for people to start at the new content ----- as they have done for years ----- for each of the coming versions of the tech update preview and further down the line.

Want to know more? #80,618

Apr 13, 2018

I'm so fcking mad bro... no cap.
I really thought this game was already complete and I'm literally exited to play it and man... what a dissapointment.

Seriously when is the full release of v21.
I don't want to play games that basically make all my progress useless in each and every update.
Also when they release the full ver. of v21 do they include all the scenes and events from the stable version in one go or they gonna drop it slowly like what happens on nymphpri?

Man...
The only games I can trust are the JPN.
Atleast they release the game completed not this slow burn mini update that will continue until the heat death of the universe

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm so fcking mad bro... no cap.
I really thought this game was already complete and I'm literally exited to play it and man... what a dissapointment.

Seriously when is the full release of v21.
I don't want to play games that basically make all my progress useless in each and every update.
Also when they release the full ver. of v21 do they include all the scenes and events from the stable version in one go or they gonna drop it slowly like what happens on nymphpri?

Man...
The only games I can trust are the JPN.
Atleast they release the game completed not this slow burn mini update that will continue until the heat death of the universe
Oh you poor little thing.

Short answer is, come back in 2025 or 2026 and find out then.

However - also know that this game will probably never have an end where you can play everything and be done. At least not for years and years - because the developer will keep adding stuff to it for as long as they enjoy doing it, have ideas, and fans that ask for more content.

Apr 13, 2018
Oh you poor little thing.

Short answer is, come back in 2025 or 2026 and find out then.

However - also know that this game will probably never have an end where you can play everything and be done. At least not for years and years - because the developer will keep adding stuff to it for as long as they enjoy doing it, have ideas, and fans that ask for more content.
Me 80 years into the future: 8x5bb8.jpg

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes