antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2024-05-31
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 21.0.0 wip.4468
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Before the Tech Update (v0.20.16)
Patches: * -
Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: SPH Mod - - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
I think the "Hairy mod" don't work in this version game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think the "Hairy mod" don't work in this version game
Correct. You will see that the first post for the mod was last edited almost 4 months before v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 - it can't predict the future.
1720964520446.png
Also, the title should have also given it away that it was written for v0.20.1, not v0.21.0.0-wip-.4468:
1720964666551.png
And, the person who created the mod has placed the mod on-hold - meaning it may be 6 months (or more) before they update it.

It will probably be months (or longer) before any of the mods that work with earlier versions of the game will be able to work with v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 or later (if they even decide to update their mods) because the code was rewritten, variables renamed, and artwork modified.

Raizel101

Nov 11, 2023
In game--> common folder, .rpy file hasn't been provided. Only the already direct compiled version .rpyc is there. I could do some tweaking if there had been a .rpy file

Jan 27, 2018
Can Summertime Saga evolve more in tech meaning, to something else than a 2DCG cartoon mute game?

Example of liveportrait, in comfyui: (thx to Microtom for this:"Not perfect, but very cool. Very lightweight to use too.")

View attachment 3823006
Personally, now hear me out. With the style and narrative perspective that STS provides, I feel a 2D mute game might be better. As Voice work for all the different characters will be difficult, and with 2D Mute you can lead the story in a lot more directions, and the animations for the sec scenes are miles above what many other games feature. I do understand your vision though.

Also live portrait, as seen in the feature you provided, can look VERY dodgy and glitchy, and the work to make it look nice would irrelevant the effort it would save.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The problem is DC got further than DC at this point. Call me crazy but if they really wanted to milk the project like everyone accuses, why not "finish" it and then work on a "remastered" version that included tech update + new locations + new characters + updated art?
He did finish it before the reboot.

The MC discovered what happened to his father, put his enemies in jail, cucked them, impregnated their wives and daughters. And had his women take over the town.
I mean, sure some individual side bitches could use more content / had more content planned.
But the game itself is finished.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Zardoz23

Jan 28, 2021

The MC discovered what happened to his father, put his enemies in jail, cucked them, impregnated their wives and daughters. And had his women take over the town.
I mean, sure some individual side bitches could use more content / had more content planned.
I get what you're saying. But that only reinforces my point. He could have officially called the game done (or added a tiny bit more to those side characters and then called it done). THEN announced the tech update + better art + new map locations and characters as a remastered version he's working on.

Doing it that way might have led to a tiny bit of criticism but nothing remotely compared to what he faced doing it this way. And he'd have the perfect rebuttal to it by simply stating that the tech update and art changes he wants to make will take years to complete so announcing a remaster shortly after "finishing" would actually make sense.

In my opinion he made a boneheaded decision to do it this way and it baffles me. It's as if he made the choice without much thought on a whim one day.

Dec 28, 2020

he dint finish it cuz if u play the game it says that some areas are under construction so idk why are u saying it is when it literally states it in the game

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
It's been over a year since I played this. None of my saves work anymore so I wanted to start a new game, but It seem the cheat option is the only one that I can use. Now having all the money and access to everything, I'm just lost. Is there any way to play a new game 'proper'?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
hey guys, it has been 3 years now since the last time i've played this game, is there any new content that is worth my time playing it all over again ? or is he still looking for excuses to the delay the progress over and over again ?
The new content is the remaking of the game from the beginning. So you basically can replay Debbie and Jenny story for now.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
It's been over a year since I played this. None of my saves work anymore so I wanted to start a new game, but It seem the cheat option is the only one that I can use. Now having all the money and access to everything, I'm just lost. Is there any way to play a new game 'proper'?
hey guys, it has been 3 years now since the last time i've played this game, is there any new content that is worth my time playing it all over again ? or is he still looking for excuses to the delay the progress over and over again ?

Y'all really tryin' to make Omn...CountMorado work overtime aren't you? :(

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, not until the tech update is no longer a "wip (work in progress)." 80,619
No. 80,619

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes