Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Now this is how you do the perfect scam. Rerelease the content thats already released years ago and the 'fans' still eat it and pay for it like its new lmao. The game was like close to ending why do this restarting again. Smh. L Dev.
Even better, he even rereleased the teachers stories.... And left off one of the 4 teachers content lmao. It's unbelievable, this dude could shit in these folks hands and they'd just clap.

I'm in the wrong damn line of work actually having to work for a living, I could just learn how to make point and click games, then I won't have to put out anything for years and folks will give me money AND defend me

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
Some people giving "kudos" to the team or trying to explain "how hard it is to rewrite the codebase" coming off as straight up programming students or people who learned to write Hello world application.

Yes, re-writing code is hard. I do consulting and often my job is to upgrade out of date programs, it is time consuming but even project of this magnitute wouldn't take this long. They also have the benefit of having worked with the original code base and knowing the structure of the game.If you excusing this kind of slow development then it speaks plenty of the kind of "programmer" you are.

Also if it's that so time consuming then they could've easily split the game into a new part, Summertime Saga 1.5, where they make everything what htey want and continue on the story. To decide to rewrite the game when they are so close to ending it is so wild to me and then to drag it out the way they do...miss me with this shit...

Anyway, enough bitching. Thankfully I'm not paying for this -- and people excusing this kind of behavior are absolute tools.

Last edited:

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
if i recall correctly prior to the first piece of the v21.0 tech he talked about breaking up the tech update to every 2 months so that any bugs for each update can be patched and ironed out as code and possibly some character art has been completely overhauled

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I don't know about you, but I have a job and can afford $5 a month. So don't feel bad for me, I'm good.
Yo, anyone else think this kind of shit is the exact reason we have Triple-A game corps testing how much they can charge players for the game and in-game purchases? Yeah, we get it, you can afford to throw away $5 a month (kinda funny because anyone that is actually wealthy tends to be penny pinchers so we all know you aren't wealthy) but your attitude and your money is enabling the people you throw your money away to. This dev would likely be more encouraged to work and put out content if people like you weren't just tossing him money without giving a shit, but instead, people like you just look like cucks that give away your money for nothing. Dude is probably going to the carribean islands on your dime instead of working, but fuck it, it's just your $5, right?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes