fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Honestly haven't played this in years. I wouldn't know. I just popped in because I saw it on the "Latest Updates" page and went, "Oh, hey I remember that!" but I would not be able to tell you any of the characters' names or ... anything else really. I also keep getting this confused with the other one so that's definitely not helping me recall anything.
Last time I played it I believe was the update with mom's blowjob in the car or maybe the sister's webcam show, or maybe that was the same update.. don't know and don't care lol

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Has Rhoda's content been re-added back yet? It's been awhile since the game first came out and it was taken out to be rework, but has never to my knowledge been put back into the game. She was meant to our MC's sports rival and was the police chiefs daughter, so she should have been a major character to the story.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Idk I don't really feel hatred towards the devs I just feel kind of sad that the game never got finished. It had great potential. I just wanted to see it conclude in a satisfying fashion and then maybe even see the devs do another game (with technical improvements). Instead? Instead we get delays upon delays, excuses, endless rehashes of art/code... Very, very disappointing is what I'd call it. But, also understandable. Would I be willing to kill a cash cow that's making me live lavishly endlessly? Probably not. In the end of the day - human greed and pragmatism often win.

Elmiosat

May 7, 2017
I'm sorry but you don't work in any programming field if you think a budget of 70k a month with an output of this kind is anything to respect. You'd be fired from literally any other field if you were given an 840k a year budget just to remake something that already existed, and after 3 years and 2.5 million dollars later you only recreated less than 10% of what was previously available.
Yeah, I get it, you expect that he incorporate and invest his 840k$ back into a team of programmers and Elon Musked this game into the stratosphere.

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Yeah, I get it, you expect that he incorporate and invest his 840k$ back into a team of programmers and Elon Musked this game into the stratosphere.
I would expect someone could take 10k out of 840k a year budget to get a temporary coder to help them fix their coding, yeah.

If that's ridiculous to you then I hope you never shoot for a job managing any projects or people cause you won't get it lol

Aug 6, 2017
So they kept their promise to have something out this week, but did it actually come with anything new or is he really just remaking the content but for the new code?

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Bloody hell, is this a new game? I have no memory of a... what was it? Summitville Saga?
Right, good luck and cheers, dev!

wewewewewewe

Oct 7, 2017
When you get the french dictionary ms.bissette doesn't react to it and it only shows the dialog option "not really", what am i missing ?

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
My Jenny interaction is stuck on the "mad at me until I apologize" and her sayin "nuh uh, fuck off"
from the previous update. Can I actually advance her questline past this? Or is it bugged and should just start from scratch?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
From this to that

View attachment 3882839

With that much use of orange they looked kinda plastic, and like 10 years older than they actually were. This is pure romanticization of old art

View attachment 3882972
View attachment 3882974
tho i prefer the old Judith, her whole thing was being the chubby cow tits girl(i love it), but her new model(body) is kinda of... generic? compared with the other girls even her tits got a bit smaller, that imo was a mistake, if he would change judith it should be to bigger

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes