botka4aet

Jan 13, 2022
What have I missed? How many people are talking negatively about the update being on time and including the promised content?
> As well as moving over existing content, we will also be slipping in some new additions for players to enjoy each update.
  • Added a new event for Debbie in the kitchen at the end of her route.
  • Introduced a second Jenny cunni animation (for submissive Anon).
Surely, it's realy PROMISED content:poop:

Davai099

Mar 3, 2021
I loved this game so much that I created mods for it in 2019. They stopped working with the following update and I'm still holding off on updating them because I don't know wtf the dev is doing. There's also been hardly any new content in that time.
What kind of mods may I ask?

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
just tell me pls,tech update is new content or..what is tech update?
Not new content. They switched to a new "game engine" to make the game more stable. Scenes from the old game are being polished and integrated into the new game. There are also new locations on the map. Over time, I hope we will see the shapeshifted versions of the content we know

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
Not new content. They switched to a new "game engine" to make the game more stable. Scenes from the old game are being polished and integrated into the new game. There are also new locations on the map. Over time, I hope we will see the shapeshifted versions of the content we know
They are still using Renpy, what new engine are they talking about?

Reactions: Krat0$ and s333d

CLP

Jun 1, 2017
did they have any plan updated debbie old art/animations. im suprised, i stop play in 2020 and they still didnt upgrade her

starkj

May 17, 2022
You are the reason people keep doing it.
No, the reason why people keep doing it is because they keep paying them on patreon, i never gave them 1 cent.
If everyone stopped giving them money they would either actually put work faster into the game or they would abandon it but since there's still 30k+ members paying, they dont feel the need to speed up but dont you dare say im the problem since i never gave them any money.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Going to need a save file to move forward in this game, in my mine for some reason after doing the steps where you need to find Debbie and Auntie in the pool, their sprites are not there

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes