mbomb30001

Sep 9, 2020
Got to love the french quest where you have to give $500 to your sister. But I only have $400 and no way to make money wtf
EDIT: my apologies. YOu can camshow with sis. My bad.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Got to love the french quest where you have to give $500 to your sister. But I only have $400 and no way to make money wtf
EDIT: my apologies. YOu can camshow with sis. My bad.
If you, somehow, spent the $10k in cash that you start with in v21.0.0-wip.5003 ---
1722659899126.png

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
Teachers is only Ms. Dewitt that needs further overhaul, correct? That's most likely due to Eve being part of her story (I don't count the coach because she was never part of the teacher update).
Yeah the coach is part of Rhonda if I remember right?
You may be right about Eve too.

Main thing is that list is unreliable and they can pull some shenanigans with it if they want.
Eve looks like 1 update right now but since the list got updated I have a suspicion it's gonna be something like Eve story + rap minigame + Grace and Odette extra scenes + maybe Dewitt (like you mentioned) which will be 2 updates or 4 months (doesn't have to be Eve specifically, just an example). Looks good on paper, still behind previous schedule.

Just something I noticed/thought of after Jelqing playing the new version today. Only time will tell. Even with the current timeline the update is like 2 years away. :HideThePain:

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
If I was the dev I would 1,000% stall for more money this is paying his ENTIRE future. A couple more years and his whole life is paid for. Not sure who would even consider giving money when someone else will and it's not like your 10$ is changing a single thing except putting you behind.

Hasn't it been two years since a real update? Imagine where the game would be if the tech update didn't happen lol this is the biggest visual novel game ever I don't think people truly cared about the hidden trash cans on the side of the screen...

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I've played the new version and here's the problem i found so far :
Some characters are still using their Old Designs at some point even though they have new designs in the game, such as Mrs Bissette(Freckles), Annie(Blue Vest), Debbie and Judith.

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Yeah the coach is part of Rhonda if I remember right?
You may be right about Eve too.

Main thing is that list is unreliable and they can pull some shenanigans with it if they want.
Eve looks like 1 update right now but since the list got updated I have a suspicion it's gonna be something like Eve story + rap minigame + Grace and Odette extra scenes + maybe Dewitt (like you mentioned) which will be 2 updates or 4 months (doesn't have to be Eve specifically, just an example). Looks good on paper, still behind previous schedule.

Just something I noticed/thought of after Jelqing playing the new version today. Only time will tell. Even with the current timeline the update is like 2 years away. :HideThePain:
Since you just mentioned it, was the rap minigame even still a thing in the pre-tech version of the game. Or was that removed together with the friendship between Eve and the rappers?
I honestly don't remember.

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
It's still incredible but I played this game in college I was 16 years old and I put a lot the character of ronda I was impatiently waiting for the update on it I come back a few years later on this game Still nothing would be what are these developers making

• Haha
Reactions: Davai099

AstroMJ6969

May 2, 2024
It's still incredible but I played this game in college I was 16 years old and I put a lot the character of ronda I was impatiently waiting for the update on it I come back a few years later on this game Still nothing would be what are these developers making
While you was 16?

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
You were 16 in college? You put a lot of time into the Ronda route? I'm not really sure what you mean by "put a lot of the character of ronda"

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Probably gonna wait until the game is caught up to it's latest update to play it again.

It looks like this last update put out a lot more content, but this game was so much more appealing with the Naughty Tribute mod, and that dev won't update it until the game is caught up.

Might be awhile. Q.Q

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
You were 16 in college?
If you are surprise about his age …
1st : college depend on country. In my college, I was 9 to 13. I think it's something like US "secondary"
2nd : I was ahead in my studies, I too was 16 when I started university (your "college" here).

But, well, never mind. This game really disappointed me when it came older ;)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If you are surprise about his age …
1st : college depend on country. In my college, I was 9 to 13. I think it's something like US "secondary"
2nd : I was ahead in my studies, I too was 16 when I started university (your "college" here).

But, well, never mind. This game really disappointed me when it came older ;)
In what country do they use college to refer to age 9 to 13?

Reactions: Clambulance123

GoldenCck

Apr 25, 2021
I played this game 1 year ago and I remember some hot scenes with the MC's "mother" friend, I also remember some roxxy's scenes, and my favorite one, Eve. But now I come back and download the game again and for some reason those scenarios are not there anymore, and I checked in the "to do" list, and it says there will be more in future updates so there's no way to get to those scenarios(or at least I don't really know). I reached the point where I just get visited at night by the sister and the mother and that's it. Would a gentle soul tell what I'm doing wrong? or is it the devs removed this content? PLEASE!!

Nov 3, 2020
I played this game 1 year ago and I remember some hot scenes with the MC's "mother" friend, I also remember some roxxy's scenes, and my favorite one, Eve. But now I come back and download the game again and for some reason those scenarios are not there anymore, and I checked in the "to do" list, and it says there will be more in future updates so there's no way to get to those scenarios(or at least I don't really know). I reached the point where I just get visited at night by the sister and the mother and that's it. Would a gentle soul tell what I'm doing wrong? or is it the devs removed this content? PLEASE!!
There's nothing wrong the Dev decided to improve old artworks, add new locations and new characters for more story. If you want old version click on changelog option on top of download link see that version, type that version and download it some where else.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When you played this game 1 year it ago, it was v0.20.16 - before the work they have been doing on the tech update. The game you play now is a work-in-progress (WIP) preview of v21.0.0 of the tech update which has a few of the story lines included from the previous version, with about 99 lewd scenes in the cookie jar.

The developer says that every 2 months they will release another WIP preview of v21.0.0 with added features/content until all the previous content is in place and the tech update is completed with the coding and features that they want in the game before they move forward with adding new major content story lines.

Both the "stable" version of v0.20.16 and the WIP preview v21.0.0 are available for download from the first post of this thread, as well as directly from the developer's website.

You can learn more at my FAQ here: 80,603

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes