Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
still no tech update, this better be life changing update cuz wtf lol
It's being released in partial chunks - the first one was the end of May, the second was the end of July, the next one is expected sometimes in the next week or so. They hope to release more chunks about every two months until they think it is complete.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
I think the biggest issue with all the people complaining about the release schedule and update time frame and overall progress of the game development is this; they're all applying their own arbitrary timeline for what they personally feel is an acceptable pace for updates and progress in the development of the game. The problem with doing so, is that DC has NEVER, at ANY point, promised, alluded to, implied, accepted, complied with, adhered to, or accepted ANY time frame or schedule other than his own. And people be mad about it.

Furthermore, They accuse Morado of Glazing DC or being paid by DC to keep his reputation us, when all I've ever seen the dude do is correct people when they make incorrect statements or assumptions. In fact, from what I can gather, dude is actually NOT in favor of the recent route DC and co. have gone in regards to development. He's just not willing to accept blatantly incorrect comments when people can make their own decisions based on pure fact.

TL;DR

DC never promised you what you convinced yourselves he did, and Morado is all, "No Fake NEWS! Just the FACTS, Ma'am!"

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes