Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I think the biggest issue with all the people complaining about the release schedule and update time frame and overall progress of the game development is this; they're all applying their own arbitrary timeline for what they personally feel is an acceptable pace for updates and progress in the development of the game. The problem with doing so, is that DC has NEVER, at ANY point, promised, alluded to, implied, accepted, complied with, adhered to, or accepted ANY time frame or schedule other than his own. And people be mad about it.

Furthermore, They accuse Morado of Glazing DC or being paid by DC to keep his reputation us, when all I've ever seen the dude do is correct people when they make incorrect statements or assumptions. In fact, from what I can gather, dude is actually NOT in favor of the recent route DC and co. have gone in regards to development. He's just not willing to accept blatantly incorrect comments when people can make their own decisions based on pure fact.

TL;DR

DC never promised you what you convinced yourselves he did, and Morado is all, "No Fake NEWS! Just the FACTS, Ma'am!"
Morado is basically the fact checker of a bunch of brain amputees that peddle or ask the same shit over and over again like they're paid trolls from India (the shit grammar supports that pretty well. Or 4chan is right to call this place ESL95 lol).

plusultra1999

Feb 4, 2020
I think the biggest issue with all the people complaining about the release schedule and update time frame and overall progress of the game development is this; they're all applying their own arbitrary timeline for what they personally feel is an acceptable pace for updates and progress in the development of the game. The problem with doing so, is that DC has NEVER, at ANY point, promised, alluded to, implied, accepted, complied with, adhered to, or accepted ANY time frame or schedule other than his own. And people be mad about it.

Furthermore, They accuse Morado of Glazing DC or being paid by DC to keep his reputation us, when all I've ever seen the dude do is correct people when they make incorrect statements or assumptions. In fact, from what I can gather, dude is actually NOT in favor of the recent route DC and co. have gone in regards to development. He's just not willing to accept blatantly incorrect comments when people can make their own decisions based on pure fact.

TL;DR

DC never promised you what you convinced yourselves he did, and Morado is all, "No Fake NEWS! Just the FACTS, Ma'am!"
bro stop defending the indefensible, you should be diddy's lawyer lol

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And there's the deflection tactic.
What I find hilarious is bringing up Diddy as if people don't play the games on this site. Diddy did in real life what only the developers found on this site could only dream of putting in their games --- and what players wish was in the games.

Not defending Diddy, but the hypocrisy is deep.
I NEED A HERO!!!!!
One always comes, there's no reason to cry for one. Also, you could just wait 24 hours when the links become pubic. It's not like over the past 8 years that anything has changed how this gets released or found on this site.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I don't care about the game but I'd like to be able to read the update notes. For some reason, he didn't bother posting them on the official page.
They will be available to the public when the public links are available within 24 hours -- just like always.

Reactions: MisterMeh

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Everyone here is already aware of this. Most of them are here to access it 24 hours in advance. Writing this is just being arrogant.
Obviously not everyone is aware that the update information is not available until the public links are available. As the person I responded to did not:

1727481419843.png

Reactions: MisterMeh

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Obviously not everyone is aware that the update information is not available until the public links are available. As the person I responded to did not:

View attachment 4077215
They've actually had a history of posting the update notes in the news section, at the launch of the Patreon release. But yeah, waiting 24 hours isn't going to make any real difference.

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
I don't get it! On the changelog says "Debbie cutscenes improved". Well, which cutscenes and what kind of improvement are those? They totally went by unnoticed

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes