j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
"People paying for this scam aren't complaining so why are you" type white knighting is annoying because normal humans get even more angry when confidence men take advantage of the trusting and dumb. It's all the more reason Patreon is unethical for looking DarkCookie continue doing this instead of shutting it down
DC's average patron pays ~$2 a month and it literally takes 5 seconds to cancel that pledge on patreon. This isn't some elaborte scam that costs people their livelyhood, but literally a sum most people won't even notice.

I mean, I get that people don't want that DC earny money for what ever reason, but saying that people have to be protected from spending on average ~$ 24 a year on something that may not be worth their money is almost laughable.

I recently spent 70 € for 2 cinema tickets and some snacks, just for reference, while we are talking about unethical pricing...

Last edited:
Reactions: itsyeboii

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
DC's average patron pays ~$2 a month and it literally takes 5 seconds to cancel that pledge on patreon. This isn't some elaborte scam that costs people their livelyhood, but literally a sum most people won't even notice.

I mean, I get that people don't want that DC earny money for what ever reason, but saying that people have to be protected from spending on average ~$ 24 a year on something that may not be worth their money is almost laughable.

I recently spent 70 € for 2 cinema tickets and some snacks, just for reference, while we are talking about unethical pricing...
Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So, use it, and send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay, eternal happiness is just a dollar away.

Reactions: 6AlphaWolf9
4.00 star(s) 373 Votes