Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Atommik

Mar 26, 2018
i stuck with eriks mom, after i help her out with yoga class i cant continue, i buy erik game and vr but she dont ask me to help her, and i dont get the brast feeding scene

zimzanozam

Jul 10, 2017
it's impossible to train with kevin at the gym.
i've done everything like ask erik and give stuff he asked for but somehow erik is never in the cafetaria,not only in there but never showed up at the science class,and the weirdest is kevin is in the gym exactly standing there but when i click to train strength it says "i can't do that on my own i need someone to spot me"

Mentalman

Oct 20, 2017
The goal tracker is just telling me that Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production but every time I talk to her nothing new comes up. Does anyone know how to fix it?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can anyone help me with update 16 where u need to find an fake id and is there a walkthrough for update 16

witchdokta

Dec 15, 2017
i dont know if it has been asked, but somehow i cant train with kevin at the gym, the MC just says that he is tired and should go to sleep...

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
can anyone help me with update 16 where u need to find an fake id and is there a walkthrough for update 16

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
it's impossible to train with kevin at the gym.
i've done everything like ask erik and give stuff he asked for but somehow erik is never in the cafetaria,not only in there but never showed up at the science class,and the weirdest is kevin is in the gym exactly standing there but when i click to train strength it says "i can't do that on my own i need someone to spot me"
Did you actually talk to Kevin in the cafeteria after Eric agrees to stand in for him, if not go to the cafeteria at lunchtime and talk to him, he should tell you to meet him in the gym, then just go there in the mornings. Hope this helps.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
How to deliver pizza ? I fucking dont get it. I click on the pizza right underneath the matching house. grrrrrr
It's all a matter of timing, hit the button just before you reach the middle of the pizza, if you save the game just before you start deliveries then you can just reload if you screw up...practise makes perfect. Good luck.

Nydelig Natts

Sep 24, 2017
Screenshot.png

First of all sorry for my bad english

Somebody tell me what should I do. I think I've Completed Debbie's story but look what I found

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote