Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
hmm for some reason kevin doesnt want to go to the gym and when i go to the cafeteria it just playes the scene with erik and nothing changes :/ anyone an idea how to fix that?

Reactions: rdblev

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Guys I'm stuck at Ms.Okita's quest, she needs this flower that blooms in dark.Im supposed to find it in a cave.
Does anyone know the location of this cave?

C0olday

Aug 9, 2017
I need some help, i can't get the game to start the yoga sessions. So i fought Dexter, gave him the VR and the game but his mom is just staying inside the house and if i try to talk to her i only get the fit option and where's erik. What can i do?

Reactions: Mexicaino

Kpskills

Sep 30, 2018
Ok so the old man at the gym is not taking panties even when i have them and Erik is not in his house for whole week he just disappeared

Nov 24, 2018
Ok so the old man at the gym is not taking panties even when i have them and Erik is not in his house for whole week he just disappeared
I dont know maybe it seems you have to do something else before I would look in your hints sorry if this doesn't answer your question fully but thats what usually ends up happening to me I am trying to figure out how to utilize somebody else's save file so I dont have to play the whole game but no responses as of yet or how to open the game pannel to only play the new scenes

Reactions: Kpskills

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
Is there any scene with veronica?

Diane already had the baby and i have done the threesome scene aswell.

When i talk to diane about veronica she says she will talk to her

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
I'm stuck on Erik route... I gave him the playing card, and he doesn't ask me anything else, he sould ask me about "the package" or idk what

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
New Diane Story Walkthrough (v0.17)

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Hey, here's a walkthrough for Diane's new story that I just finished (as far as I know, no one has made a walkthrough for it yet). The walkthrough and images are from my Summertime Saga if you want to check it out. Everything for her story is pretty straight forward, although there's a lot of times where you can't continue her story unless you wait a few days which is a bit annoying. Also to do the last part of Diane's story you have to finish Debbie's story first.

Last edited:

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Anyone care to enlighten me as to how I unlock scene 5 for Roxxy, locker killing? I have locker sex but idk about this one.

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
erik does not give me the option of dialogue for the Orcette and I've gone by day, afternoon and night

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys I'm stuck in this part (dianes route). Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production. Help pls

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote