Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hichicpig

Mar 10, 2018
Can you explain in more detail the step before the threesome in Diane's part 11? I'm stuck at this part, and nothing I seem to do progresses her story line, even entering Debbie's room at night to trigger the threesome.
There comes a point you will need to go to the clinic to talk the the Nurse on the 2nd floor, who will talk about a drug used to increase chance of pregnancy.
1. Talk to the nurse on 2nd floor of clinic.
2. Talk to the front desk lady 1st floor about going to 3rd floor.
3. Enter evelator (help the old lady fix her camera).
4. You're on 3rd floor, walk in the room, take the drug on the table --> confronted by the scientist Priya.
5. Talk to Priya --> she will give you the drug.
6. Take the drug right before breeding with Diane. --> keep doing it until she texts you about her being pregnant.
7. Wait (for weeks in my case, you will see Diane's belly getting bigger gradually).
8. Eventually, receive a text about the child being born --> go to clinic.
9. Wait some more (after leaving clinic, Diane will be holding the kid all the time --> eventually she will be back at the barn without the kid and can be bred again).
10. Scene triggers when Diana is present (evening, living room / TV room) as you go in Debbie's room --> Leading up to Threesome.
11. Follow the story to the end. Now you can have threesome by entering Debbie's room in evening.

You're welcome.

Alo

May 24, 2017
There comes a point you will need to go to the clinic to talk the the Nurse on the 2nd floor, who will talk about a drug used to increase chance of pregnancy.
1. Talk to the nurse on 2nd floor of clinic.
2. Talk to the front desk lady 1st floor about going to 3rd floor.
3. Enter evelator (help the old lady fix her camera).
4. You're on 3rd floor, walk in the room, take the drug on the table --> confronted by the scientist Priya.
5. Talk to Priya --> she will give you the drug.
6. Take the drug right before breeding with Diane. --> keep doing it until she texts you about her being pregnant.
7. Wait (for weeks in my case, you will see Diane's belly getting bigger gradually).
8. Eventually, receive a text about the child being born --> go to clinic.
9. Wait some more (after leaving clinic, Diane will be holding the kid all the time --> eventually she will be back at the barn without the kid and can be bred again).
10. Scene triggers when Diana is present (evening, living room / TV room) as you go in Debbie's room --> Leading up to Threesome.
11. Follow the story to the end. Now you can have threesome by entering Debbie's room in evening.

You're welcome.
I have the pill but what is the purpose of the mini game of pregnancy?

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
How to activate the 3sum???
Ok listen for anyone trying to figure out how to get the 3some scene with Debbie and Diane..
After Diane has the baby and you visit her in the hospital wait about 2 days then skip to night and visit your house downstairs, scene with Diane and the family when she brings the baby home, visit the daycare next morning and ask about your kid 'little rascal' next wait about a few days (I just skipped to about 5-7 days) skip to night time and to living room by the sofa you should see Diane sitting on the couch this time and not holding the baby at night, what you do from here is just open Debbie's bedroom door as usual however this time you'll get caught by Diane, from there it's scenes that lead up to the 3some. Enjoy.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Ok listen for anyone trying to figure out how to get the 3some scene with Debbie and Diane..
After Diane has the baby and you visit her in the hospital wait about 2 days then skip to night and visit your house downstairs, scene with Diane and the family when she brings the baby home, visit the daycare next morning and ask about your kid 'little rascal' next wait about a few days (I just skipped to about 5-7 days) skip to night time and to living room by the sofa you should see Diane sitting on the couch this time and not holding the baby at night, what you do from here is just open Debbie's bedroom door as usual however this time you'll get caught by Diane, from there it's scenes that lead up to the 3some. Enjoy.
THANK YOU!

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
Anyway to fuck Veronica, Annie's mom or Ronda?
Not in this update.

im stuck, cant seem to progressed after helping at daycare
After this I think I recall skipping some amount of days until construction was completed, try that. Also make sure Debbie's story so far is completed (just make sure you got up to that basement sex scene where she ask you to bring down hamper of clothes)

ZeldaFan01

Nov 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me if my game is bugged or I just can't figure out what to do next?

I'm suck on Diane. I did the milk delivery to the pizza place but noting has happened since. I's been several days and I've help her in the garden many times since but still she offers no progression path.

Is there something I'm missing?

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me if my game is bugged or I just can't figure out what to do next?

I'm suck on Diane. I did the milk delivery to the pizza place but noting has happened since. I's been several days and I've help her in the garden many times since but still she offers no progression path.

Is there something I'm missing?
You may have missed the part where the lady in the pizza shop ask you to go to the back room with her to stock the milk. Go back to the pizza shop and click or tap on the hallway entry, it's toward your left screen kinda behind the counter.

Reactions: wgarotomaroto

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
I talk to Dexter about the last book and i get the key from principal, where is Dexter locker, is that locker with protein inside ?!

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
hello how do i progress this diane story i went into the mall with her n asked to buy bug spray but i already bought it before she told me to buy it help me pls

jason122222

Apr 23, 2017
mrs johnson never showed up in gym is it bug or am i missing something i already bought vr n orcette game but i cant do anything with that mrs johnson friends at gym

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I finished the teachers' quests, but the grades of each course didn't change ...
I do not understand why they moved my post here, since I don't have a problem with the walkthrough or the story. I just wanted to know if anyone, finished all the teachers' quests, without any problem, had noticed that the grade in each subject remains E- and know if it's a bug.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote