Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sam5332

Jul 29, 2017
To get the threesome, you have to have completed the ''moms'' story, when Dianne is sitting at the coutch at night, visit your ''mothers'' room and voila

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I find something strange :

I finished Aqua's quest (Capt. Terry retired) and saved the game.
And when I loaded this save, he came back.

Now, I'm able to visit Aqua and speak with Capt. Terry !

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
Eh I wouldn't go by the wiki, use the PDF files in page 1 for resource. If you get stuck just leave a message I wouldn't mind giving a hand
There is no up to date walkthrough there. 12.something is the latest.
but you are right about the wiki though

Last edited:

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
This versions seems very bug ridden. I'm stuck in this infinite loop with Erik and the guy that helps you work out. I keep having to find Erik's card in his basement, then convince him to work in the cafeteria and tell the friend. Then I go to the gym when his friend should be there and shows him next to the work bench. Click on the bench and tells me I can't work out alone. Then it loops me back to helping Erik find that card deck again.
Anyone else going through a loop of quests?
Yeah, I keep having to repeat the moment where Dexter is beating Erik. And I had to buy Erik the VR headset with the game twice

Reactions: rawls311

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I've been back reading and I haven't found who the last locked girl in the gallery (maybe it's way back and I didn't find it) any idea who it is and how to unlock?

Empathy-

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone able to do anything with coach Bridget? Only got to 4 pushups and then I couldn't trigger anything with her anymore other that when I hid in the locker. Already have an A+ with all the other teachers.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
ALL STUCK

Sister doesn't want "trade for panties" (Not yet), so I can not go back to Master Somrak.

I can not work at Aunt Diane, I have to "get some strengh".
Btw. there were two "Train Muay Thai"-s, it can be seen on Dexterity level, but Strengh is still zero. Why?

Another Sister problem: "catch the sister" in the Living Room. I need the "TV remote control"
(diary read already, computer accessed)

How to continue?
On the Mom line only the dinner is left over. But I do not dare to continue it,
because when I finished it once, after that Mom did not do anything but sitting on her bed.
I am afraid, that to continue the sister line needs some Mom event.
You can still work at aunt diane, you just cant progress the story without strenght. to work at aunt diane play the cut scene which requires strength and then click on the mini garden to remove pests and earn money.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
I tried to talk to Cedric, the guy at the Gym, but there was nothing to do with him "he didnt work with shrimps", so I cannot progress with my strength. I have tried the walkthroughs but no way. So I am open to suggestions...and thanks in advance.
cedric wont help you at the gym. the person in school's mess during afternoon will become your spot boy after you relieve him from his mess duty by asking eric to take his place

Reactions: fernandopoo

Archiball

Aug 3, 2017
I have two problems 1- I bought Orcette but it does not arrive and 2- I went in aunt's backyard shed but I came out and now I can't continue that path.... What should I do?????

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote