Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I can't give Diane the bigger jug even though I bought it
hello how do i progress this diane story i went into the mall with her n asked to buy bug spray but i already bought it before she told me to buy it help me pls
The answer to both of these is to go to the mall again after she asks, even if you pre-bought the item. Diane will come with you and there are "cutscenes".

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
OK, i talk to him about the book, and go to open it but nothing there , that i miss something ?!
my savem any help plzz
You're not missing anything, go and speak with the others about the books you have to collect then return it to the library.
mrs johnson never showed up in gym is it bug or am i missing something i already bought vr n orcette game but i cant do anything with that mrs johnson friends at gym
She won't be in the gym there is no other content for her in there aside from talking to her prior, the only content us the stretches with the one friend.
I do not understand why they moved my post here, since I don't have a problem with the walkthrough or the story. I just wanted to know if anyone, finished all the teachers' quests, without any problem, had noticed that the grade in each subject remains E- and know if it's a bug.
That seems like a bug but continue with the content and you will get A's on all the teachers. I never bothered with the paper in the locker. You don't need it, go ahead and continue. Cheers

Reactions: Darkcoie21

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I don't know why everyone is saying that you need have have impregnated Diane to get the threesome scene - I got it WAY before I knocked up Diane.

RogerSith

Jun 20, 2018
Hey is the walkthrough at wiki an absoloute sequence(diane route)? Because mine is fcked up the diane route goes wheel barrow into cutscene with drunk diane to bug infestation. I'm really sorry i'm not sure how to use the new search bar. Using the "this thread" option doesn't do a thing tyty <3

WheresMyChubby

Aug 28, 2018
I am Missing some Scenes With Becca, Missy and Roxxy

Becca&Missy Last Two

Roxxy Last one

and i dont get anny more hints or so it says " Hints comming Later " but roxy is the only on in the list

Last edited:

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
Hey is the walkthrough at wiki an absoloute sequence(diane route)? Because mine is fcked up the diane route goes wheel barrow into cutscene with drunk diane to bug infestation. I'm really sorry i'm not sure how to use the new search bar. Using the "this thread" option doesn't do a thing tyty <3
Eh I wouldn't go by the wiki, use the PDF files in page 1 for resource. If you get stuck just leave a message I wouldn't mind giving a hand

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
The questline with Erik is bugging out for me, too. I cannot progress past the Yoga instructor introduction. Erik continually resets to the basement looking for his cards. v0.17
Could be bugged for .17 would suggest only playing the new Diane and Debbie content untill the .17.1 bug fixes update then go for all other content..

Reactions: rawls311

zimzanozam

Jul 10, 2017
mrs johnson never showed up in gym is it bug or am i missing something i already bought vr n orcette game but i cant do anything with that mrs johnson friends at gym
yeah i also had this problem i guess there are some glitch or bugs to start erik quest because erik already in the cafetaria.
maybe need to start playing from the start again lol

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i cant get mom to ask me to pick up some seatrout for a dinner with diane, it just never shows up

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How do I progress in Diane's story line? I've already had 1 baby with her but cant progress to get a threesome

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
So i really want to see the threesome scene but it seems to be bugged or something everytime i look at the hints it just tells that Diane wants to talk about how to increase milk production but i already made her pregnant and then gave birth i didn't even use the pregnax pills.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote