Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I have the hint "I should give the glasses to Ms Okita" but every time I try to talk with her she's busy. I already have the glasses from Judith

RogerSith

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I think I found out about the bug in diane's route I'm skipping the milk production thing and it goes straight into breeding how do i avoid this? Pls disregard my post #2529 was acting like a bigot

Albertrox22

Nov 29, 2017
how to trigger threesome with debbie and diane. barn construction is over. how to proceed? diane missions completed too.

michael79

May 24, 2017
any save please? my is very buggy, cant see mia"s dad after giving the sunglasses, with erik story nothing change and many more

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
what is the console command to unlock all scenes, i played through everything but i am missing like 1 or 2 scenes for some

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I need Dianes last scene (which I'm guessing is the threesome) she's had a baby and everything but now I can't do anything else, is it bugged or something?

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Under achievements, it says I haven't unlocked all of Jenny's. I've been in the shower, been in bed at night, been on the web cam.

What am I missing?

bosedk

Aug 6, 2016
In Aunt Diane's quest I'm stuck at "I need a milk jug in consumr" I bought it but I don't have the option to give it to Diane. Help please?

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
there seems to bug in erik_vr that cant be finish/complete

Edit:
couldn't find erik.complete_events(erik_vr) did it manually

Last edited:

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
i cant get mom to ask me to pick up some seatrout for a dinner with diane, it just never shows up
I'm stuck on this as well, I go to the kitchen but all I get is Mom leaning on the worktop and the options to either touch her ass or talk to her.

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
I'm stuck on Erik route... I gave him the playing card, and he doesn't ask me anything else, he sould ask me about "the package" or idk what
I've got this problem and it keeps looping and fucking up progress, as well as when he's supposed to take over for Kevin at lunch, which fucks up my progress at the gym. Lots of people are having similar issues, so I assume it's a pretty annoying (new) bug? Erik just gets stuck in the basement forever :<

Last edited:

snooptrop

Jul 4, 2017
After you pay Jenny so she can help Roxxy you can no longer access the task list. You get the "error has occurred" message. I've tried both with cheats and without.

I'm playing on Android

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
The Kevin arc glitched on me. I had managed to get Erik to work in the cafeteria for him, and had started training strength. Then suddenly Kevin was back on Cafeteria duty, the option to ask Erik is gone, and I can't train strength anymore. When I go to the gym, Kevin is standing there, but I get a "I can't train alone message" anyway.

Any help?

Monkeycake

Aug 26, 2018
Hello, I got some trouble maybe you could help me.

With Diane I'm stuck at "Diane wants to explains how to inscrease her milk production" but I don't know what can I do. (And she is pregnant and I didn't have seen the threesome)

With Mrs. Johnson, I talk about Erik to June, normally you have a scene with June and Erik at his home and after you can have sex with Erik's mom. But I have nothing with June and no more dialogue with her.

With the doctor at the 3rd floor. Someone knows how we can have some result ?

Reactions: Litio

no one here

May 15, 2017
eriks story has fucked up i forgot to collect the sex toy now it wont spawn no matter what tried everything to far in game to reload

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote