Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wgarotomaroto

Jul 16, 2017
I have few questions ...
first, i'm stuck in Mrs Johnson, I made the mistake of opening the box with orcette and after I delivered it to her (I do not remember being able to give it to Erik, if I could, I'm not getting the visit from Mrs. Johnson!). what should i do ?
second, Diane dosen't have scenes with big belly ? when the belly was a little bigger and I tried, showed her normal scene. And now she have a big belly but aren't able to
third, Who is the fat guy (pirate i think) sleeping in the pier !? Does he have any events ?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm not used to practicing too much ^^

Last edited:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I think I am stuck, I got past the point where I have to help with the night time yoga classes but the next morning nothing happens? is it bugged? or am I not doing something right?

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question Mrs Johnson keeps showing up saying Eric isn´t going to school, i do the quest and i get knocked out and sent to the hospital.
Is there anything i am missing to stop it from happening in loops?

Aug 28, 2017
New Diane Story Walkthrough (v0.17)

View attachment 184453 View attachment 184454 View attachment 184455 View attachment 184456 View attachment 184457 View attachment 184458 View attachment 184459 View attachment 184460 View attachment 184461 View attachment 184462 View attachment 184463

Hey, here's a walkthrough for Diane's new story that I just finished (as far as I know, no one has made a walkthrough for it yet). The walkthrough and images are from my Summertime Saga if you want to check it out. Everything for her story is pretty straight forward, although there's a lot of times where you can't continue her story unless you wait a few days which is a bit annoying. Also to do the last part of Diane's story you have to finish Debbie's story first.
What are the ingrediatns for the drink?

no one here

May 15, 2017
need help eriks story has fucked up i forgot to collect the sex toy now it wont spawn no matter what tried everything to far in game to reload what do i do also helen doesn catch me when i keep going to see mia

Last edited:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
need help eriks story has fucked up i forgot to collect the sex toy now it wont spawn no matter what tried everything to far in game to reload what do i do
see I am passed that part but cant advance after the night time yoga class I go back in the morning to her and nothing happens

Nov 14, 2018
does the half a statue you get when dianes barn is built have to do with anything. mc does say the word delmont from the bottom of the satue sounds familiar?

manzar3k

May 20, 2017
I need some help, i can't get the game to start the yoga sessions. So i fought Dexter, gave him the VR and the game but his mom is just staying inside the house and if i try to talk to her i only get the fit option and where's erik. What can i do?
I have the same issue. Although in the beginning I did find Eric's Mom in the gym. But I don't remember which options I chose then.

utilitiny

Sep 25, 2017
I haven't gone through all 130 pages of this thread, but is there an updated guide for Jenny and Erik/Mrs. Johnson? I've completed both Debbie, Diane, and Mei but can't seem to make any progress on Jenny or Mrs. Johnson.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
The Jenny Path hangs for me with the Watching telescope Scene with Erik in the Afternoon cause I dont see his Mom helping him!

Last edited:

wgarotomaroto

Jul 16, 2017
i'm stuck in Mrs Johnson quest line, I made the mistake of opening the box with orcette and after I delivered it to her (I do not remember being able to give it to Erik, if I could, I'm not getting the visit from Mrs. Johnson!). what should i do ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote