Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
is there a file to ope whole cookie jar or smth? I've changed system, so it is empty. Sure I've got the new content there, but still don't want to do the stuff again and again but kinda want those scenes open for the sake of completion

Benares

May 12, 2017
hey guys, i didn't see it so i'm writing my problem.
i got stuck right after delivering the milk to Annie house and aving the note on the monitor from Debbie. the journal says that Debbie has given me something to give to Diane but that didn't happen, and no matter what Daine is always appearing when i click on the shed, lamenting she is tired. how can i proceed? what am i missing?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't played this game in ages, so I have to ask, which women can you interact with sexually in the game thus far?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I haven't played this game in ages, so I have to ask, which women can you interact with sexually in the game thus far?
Here you go

The ladies you can

debbie.png Debbie (Landlady or Mom with Incest Patch) jenny.png Jenny (Debbie's Daughter or Sister with incest patch)

diane.png Diane (Family Friend or Aunt/Moms Sister with Incest Patch) [Can become pregnant]

mrsjohnson.png Mrs Johnson (Erik's Mom) mia.png Mia (School Friend) helen.png Hellen (Mia's Mom) roxxy.png Roxxy (School Student)

becca.png Becca (School Student, Roxxy's Friend) missy.png Missy (School Student, Roxxy's Friend) june.png June (School Student)

bisette.png Bisette (French Teacher) dewitt.png Dewitt (Music Teacher) ross.png Ross (Art Teacher) okita.png Okita (Science Teacher)

aqua.png Aqua (Mermaid, I think) crystal.png Crystal (Roxxy's Mom) ivy.png Ivy (Adult Store Owner)

roz.png Roz (Hospital Receptionist) judith.png Judith (School friend) [Hand Job Only] cassie.png Cassie (Lifeguard) [Oral Only]

micoe.png Micoe (Hospital Nurse) [Oral Only] daisy.png Daisy (Magical Cow Girl) consuela.png Consuela (Your Maid for your Beach House)

grace.png Grace (Owner of Tattoo Studio and Tattoo Artist) eve.png Eve (School Student, Goth Girl, in a band)

iwanka.png Iwanka (Art Contest Judge/Organiser) josephine.png Josephine (Car Dealer Sales Person)

maria.png Maria (Wife of Pizzeria Owner)

The ladies you can't, at least not yet

angelica.png Angelica (Nun) anna.png Anna (Mrs Johnson's friend and Yoga Student) annie.png Annie (School Student and the Principle's Aide)

beth.png Beth (Donut Shop owner) coach.png Coach Bridget (PE Teacher)

kass.png Kass (Jewellery Store Owner) latinas.png Latinas (School Students) librarian.png Librarian (Library Assistant) lilly.png Lilly (Comic Store Owner)

liu.png Liu (Bank Assistant) lucy.png Lucy (Daycare Owner) principal.png Principal Smith (School Principle)

priya.png Priya (Hospital Doctor/Fertility Researcher) ronda.png Ronda (School Student/Athlete) sara.png Sara (Wife of Terry the Sailor)

vero.png Vero (Consume-R Sales Assistant, Daniele's Friend) yumi.png Yumi (Police Officer) martinez.png Martinez (School Student?)

Last edited:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I just say...
The game has had so many changes and improvements in the last two updates that the previous walkthrough is no longer so useful... Or, at least, it gets confusing...
There is some new (actualized) walkthrough?

Reactions: pantera999

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Holy crap! The game sure has expanded since I last saw it. And your post is just so damn awesome! Looking forward to Maria (pizza lady, right?) Thanks!

Book

May 21, 2017
i cant start the somrak training cause jenny doesnt leave her room. how do i make her leave?

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason i cant progress the Eric route. He is in the basement and nothing happens. I cant find the Orcette on my PC and i dont know what to do. He is in the basement every day the whole day. Not sure what to do.

Reactions: pantera999

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i cant start the somrak training cause jenny doesnt leave her room. how do i make her leave?
Best time would be in the morning when she's having a shower.
Note: it kinda random when she does have one.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For some reason i cant progress the Eric route. He is in the basement and nothing happens. I cant find the Orcette on my PC and i dont know what to do. He is in the basement every day the whole day. Not sure what to do.
To get the Orcette you need to use the Egay app to buy it. Just make sure you have the spelling right.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote