Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 26, 2018
For some reason i cant progress the Eric route. He is in the basement and nothing happens. I cant find the Orcette on my PC and i dont know what to do. He is in the basement every day the whole day. Not sure what to do.
The orcette you buy from eGAY from the PC buttons. It arrives in 3+ days.

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Is there anything with the Pregnax pills? i take them before having sex with every girl in the game and nothing seems to happen. i cannot report back to the doctor even though diane got pregnant

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there anything with the Pregnax pills? i take them before having sex with every girl in the game and nothing seems to happen. i cannot report back to the doctor even though diane got pregnant
It only works with Diane, won't work with any other girl.
but like you I can't seem to report back to her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I use complete save.
You need to place it in these 2 locations, at least that's what I do
C:\Users\**********\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\game\saves
C:\Users\**********\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga

You can either overwrite or rename the save file, just make sure you use the same naming format.

Last edited:

RubenRybnick

Apr 13, 2018
I wrote orcette at least 20 times in egay and there is nothing. I have no clue what to do. I finished this whole game, but I can't progess eriks story

Apex420

Oct 15, 2018
You need to place it in these 2 locations, at least that's what I do
C:\Users\**********\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-17-1-pc\game\saves
C:\Users\**********\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga

You can either overwrite or rename the save file, just make sure you use the same naming format.
Thanks a million. This is going to make things a lot easier.

micke

Aug 8, 2017
Have sex with Debbie in her room when Diane is watching TV on couch.
Do this again. This time when you try to enter Diane will stop you which will lead to threesome.
Dont work's for me.
Going to have sex with Debbie and leave after sex and go back same night for more sex and nothing happens . Diane still watching tv night after night.
something i do is wrong i need help plz

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote