Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
Stuck on a bug in the Erik quest everytime I enter his room it says he's in the basement even though he's clearly not (sometimes he's even in the room when I go) can't progress further than this in any way I talked to him in every places I can and same with his mom. Need help

EriahNostra

Oct 17, 2018
Hi there,
I am stuck in this version to train my strength. I already convinced Eric to work in the mess and the guy is showing up in the afternoon and evening in the gym, but if I try to train in the afternoon it is telling that I can't do it on my own and in the evening it is telling me that I am tired. So I cannot continue with Aunt and Printer, because I need strength for it.
Does anybody have got an idea?

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a console command to help re-enable the Map? I'am trapped in school on a afternoon & nightime after the Miss Bisette interaction of her telling me to get the romance assignment printed the map then "greys" out and cannot be used at all from that point onwards.
If I go and get the assignment printed and return to class and read it along with Roxxy it plays the scene with Miss Bisette and then her being called to Principal meeting. To which I then get kicked out the class to the overview of the town. But there is nothing I am able to do, If i go to any where in the town the map stays "greyed out" and can't interact. If i reload the save and go to anywhere on map none of the characters can be interacted with to help restore it.
If i head back home and try to sleep it says there are things i must do. To which I am supposed to convince Roxxy to appear to show. If i then head to trailer there isn't any positive interactions with her? it's conversations about hanging out or being thanked about getting rid of Clyde, despit him still standing outside the trailer.
So i Hope someone may have some help about what I need to do, or better still I hope there is a console comand to help get the map working agian. Thanks for any help.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Hello everyone, i'm having a problem that the game is not loading the correct save file, can someone explain to me why? If this continue it's too hard to advance the game, i would need to go to the end in one playthrough

Reactions: rdblev

Xzhm

Jun 28, 2018
it seems i cant use the save file from the previous version in v.17

Last edited:

wgarotomaroto

Jul 16, 2017
Hello everyone, i'm having a problem that the game is not loading the correct save file, can someone explain to me why? If this continue it's too hard to advance the game, i would need to go to the end in one playthrough
i'm having the same problem, i'd lost three hours of playthrough already :/

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
woah, I don't wanna start it all over again and again, the main thread says you can start with the new content. But from where????

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
does anyone know what the hidden trophies are?
woah, I don't wanna start it all over again and again, the main thread says you can start with the new content. But from where????
thats kinda a thing with every update

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote