Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jcgp01

Jun 25, 2018
I NEED HELP, when I do the Diane route, it does not allow me to go beyond the delivery to the pizzeria

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Dont work's for me.
Going to have sex with Debbie and leave after sex and go back same night for more sex and nothing happens . Diane still watching tv night after night.
something i do is wrong i need help plz
Have you already had one-on-one sex with Diane in the barn?

Last edited:

manzar3k

May 20, 2017
Dont work's for me.
Going to have sex with Debbie and leave after sex and go back same night for more sex and nothing happens . Diane still watching tv night after night.
something i do is wrong i need help plz
huh

To be clear I meant have sex with Debbie at night in her bed. Do this again another night. Maybe a few more times. That's how the scene was triggered for me.

Reactions: micke

Book

May 21, 2017
i cnt progress erik storyline cause he doesnt appear in the basemente when he suposed to be there. what should i do?

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Hello everyone, i'm having a problem that the game is not loading the correct save file, can someone explain to me why? If this continue it's too hard to advance the game, i would need to go to the end in one playthrough
Same thing happening to me on a regular basis. Before quitting the game the last time I deleted all saves except my most recent one. When I loaded that save to continue the game it still started me in a different location with probably 3 or 4 hours of progress gone. I love this game but will not play it anymore until these major bugs are fixed.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help with Diane.
I delivery the milk to the pizza couple.
I also delivery the milk to the day care.
I wait some day and i look at the task on the phone. But i just do not understand who i have to do!
On the fone task is writte Debbie ask you to drop something of at Dianas...

But Debbie never say to me to go there, and also if i go to Diane house nothing happen. If i click on the milking house, Diane is just tired and always tell me, that the garden look good. But nothing else. Can someone help me?

Do i need to advence with mc's mother too? Because with her i am at the point where i catch her masturbating thinking about mc.
And then i ask her to pratice in kiss.
Please someone help me.

Nov 9, 2018
I starting over on .17.1, I'm on the beginning of the Jenny storyline. I keep getting her telling me "What the FUCK are you doing in here?!! Get out of my room you pervert" I went to Master Somrak and I got him telling me that he needs a pair of panties. I go back to Jenny and she tells me the same thing. Is this a bug already?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I starting over on .17.1, I'm on the beginning of the Jenny storyline. I keep getting her telling me "What the FUCK are you doing in here?!! Get out of my room you pervert" I went to Master Somrak and I got him telling me that he needs a pair of panties. I go back to Jenny and she tells me the same thing. Is this a bug already?
If you are start the game again, if i remember correctly you need to wait two day. After she start to do the shower in the morning.
That is the best time to enter her room and stolen ehm give her 100 for the pants.

HorseSteroids

Jul 22, 2018
Hi guys i need some help with Diane.
I delivery the milk to the pizza couple.
I also delivery the milk to the day care.
I wait some day and i look at the task on the phone. But i just do not understand who i have to do!
On the fone task is writte Debbie ask you to drop something of at Dianas...

But Debbie never say to me to go there, and also if i go to Diane house nothing happen. If i click on the milking house, Diane is just tired and always tell me, that the garden look good. But nothing else. Can someone help me?

Do i need to advence with mc's mother too? Because with her i am at the point where i catch her masturbating thinking about mc.
And then i ask her to pratice in kiss.
Please someone help me.
Go downstairs at evening or night, don't remember correctly. MC will automatically talk to Debbie.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghostboy

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I did it!! Diane is pregnant!! We're going to have a baby!!! Yeahhh!!! (Wait a minute!! I am too young to be a father! My mom is going to kill me!)
Anyway... I read a walkthrough where it says I have to wait four weeks... Is that correct?
On the other hand ... what do I want or for what purpose, then, the pills that Dr. Singh gave me?
Any help?
(I'm too nervous!! A baby!! Is a grat responsability!! It will be a girlo or a boy? What name we choose? Mmmm... So many questions!! Wish me luck guys!!)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Should clarify, you get the opportunity to have one-on-one sex with Diane a few times where you can pull out. But I think once you commit to breeding her you have to finish inside every time and spin the preggo wheel. The threesome event didn't trigger until I had done this once.

Once you get it one time, I think the default is Diane will be with Mom in her room at night waiting for MC.

Reactions: micke
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote