Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Ok... I did it!! Diane is pregnant!! We're going to have a baby!!! Yeahhh!!! (Wait a minute!! I am too young to be a father! My mom is going to kill me!)
Anyway... I read a walkthrough where it says I have to wait four weeks... Is that correct?
On the other hand ... what do I want or for what purpose, then, the pills that Dr. Singh gave me?
Any help?
(I'm too nervous!! A baby!! Is a grat responsability!! It will be a girlo or a boy? What name we choose? Mmmm... So many questions!! Wish me luck guys!!)
I think that even if you get the preggo wheel right, if you didn't take the medicine she won't be pregnant... I think that's it, just so if someone doesn't want to get her pregnant even if they get the wheel right it won't work... assuming some players don't want pregnancy...

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
I have it already, next thing to do is checking forest in the evening and solve some puzzle, but I also can't seem to trigger it :(
To start the quest for the bait you need to talk with the receptionist from the hospital, after that you bang her and go to the cemitery, followed by the bell on the church, the page inside the tree on the hill, forest puzzle, the book in the library, advance in mia story to help her dad to need to get stolen goods so you can get the key on the park in a sack by the tree and after that, dig and open the chest at the beach. than you can trade it with Terry, after that you can advance in the mermaid quest line.

Reactions: Barabash

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
how do i unlock the last character in Cookie Jar? I've unlocked everything else but the last character?
You need to advance in diane questline until she accept the option to get pregnant, when she calls you to the hospital to do a check up you can get free oral from the nurse.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
currently playing 17.1 and Eric is completely glitched. every time i talk to him at it his house no matter what time it is he keeps saying "shouldn't you be in school?" and i'm unable to get in and actually talk to him.
any way to fix this?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I think that even if you get the preggo wheel right, if you didn't take the medicine she won't be pregnant... I think that's it, just so if someone doesn't want to get her pregnant even if they get the wheel right it won't work... assuming some players don't want pregnancy...
Well... The thing is... She WAS pregnant (and I never take the pill) And now she has (we have) a beautiful baby...

Reactions: Titivillus

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If I recall right you need to speak to sales woman at Consum-r
did that, nothing happened.. got diane pregnant, but it still says she wants to explain blah blah blah...

also 3 way with diane and debbie?!? jeez someone needs to add that to the walkthrough! haven't seen that..

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ok... I did it!! Diane is pregnant!! We're going to have a baby!!! Yeahhh!!! (Wait a minute!! I am too young to be a father! My mom is going to kill me!)
Anyway... I read a walkthrough where it says I have to wait four weeks... Is that correct?
On the other hand ... what do I want or for what purpose, then, the pills that Dr. Singh gave me?
Any help?
(I'm too nervous!! A baby!! Is a grat responsability!! It will be a girlo or a boy? What name we choose? Mmmm... So many questions!! Wish me luck guys!!)
in the hentai world, your mom would be jealous and insist you make one with her, then your sister finds out and says me too! then your cousin finds out and so on and so on....

Reactions: Buster65

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Should clarify, you get the opportunity to have one-on-one sex with Diane a few times where you can pull out. But I think once you commit to breeding her you have to finish inside every time and spin the preggo wheel. The threesome event didn't trigger until I had done this once.

Once you get it one time, I think the default is Diane will be with Mom in her room at night waiting for MC.
ok i've gotten that several times, still diane is sitting on the couch
wtf?!?

Reactions: Mordelus

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this sucks, diane is going to be having a freaking litter of kids at least 10 of them, and still no damned 3way!! why?!? i've talked to veronica, then i talk to diane, still she never does the explaining, what the hell did i do wrong?

Reactions: Mordelus

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Thank You, for trying to help @Titivillus but I think I encountered some kind of bug... I believe I took the scroll from the tree before I checked the bell and can't progress with quest further...

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
i havr been trying for a long time have try all way not getting mc beaten up by dexter help

Viewer12

Sep 13, 2018
Got a problem - after tattoo scene with Mia (caught by Helen), Mia sent a message (so it says in the hints) - but there is noting on my phone and i can`t go to sleep (character pops up with "i have something else to do today"). I can`t go anywhere because it`s night time. Any ideas?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
did that, nothing happened.. got diane pregnant, but it still says she wants to explain blah blah blah...

also 3 way with diane and debbie?!? jeez someone needs to add that to the walkthrough! haven't seen that..
I think the next step was to speak to the librarian to find a book, although you shouldn't have been able to get diane pregnant before that.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote