Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RandomDude1989

Nov 15, 2018
Great game but my saves keep bugging, tried deleting all & refreshing, every save seems to be 10 - 30 days less. Deleted it, I'll wait for next update to start fresh.

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

- (#help channel)
Walkrhtough 0.12 (including all scenes from past updates): PDF Attached.
Walkthrough 0.13 (not including scenes from past updates): .txt Attached.

All credit for the guides belongs to Cpt. Terry, noooodles, Nami_H1N1 & fats who can be found on
is there new walktrouth for new version?

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys.
I'm stuck in the game with Diane story. At some point on the phone the Diane's story hint say

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So anyone know what i have to do to progress in her story ?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
@goovraedt I had the same, when You're trying to clean her garden in the evening MC says sth about Diane should be in the shed, but she's not. Another bug probably, boomer.

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
is there new walktrouth for new version?
is there any new walkthrough ?
no walkthrough yet for v.17?
is there a new walkthrough for diane
This is the Official Walkthrough from the Official Wiki of the Official Patreon Censored Game (yes, for those that don't know, every copy of summertime saga that you don't patch is actually CENSORED by DarkCookie thanks to "PAY"-treon & paypal, and every other censorship loving asshole out there.):

It's currently updated to the 0.17.1 latest version release of the game. Although it can't answer all your questions, that thing is pretty much the best guide since they update that as soon as a new official patreon censored version is released by DarkCookie on the official summertime saga website.

I really don't understand why in a walkthrough and faq thread, that link isn't being stickied to page one where all the other walkthroughs are...

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
can somebody perhaps help me? i'm stuck at the step where i have to give erik the package. the walkthorugh says i need to go to his room at mid day but i have tried at every time and i just can't gie him the package. i did have the conversation with his mom.
is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Nyves

Apr 23, 2018
I need some hep, Im stuck where you need to give the milk jug to Diane, there is no option to give it to her, the wiki says i need a book too, but i cant get it from teh librarian there's no option either. Any Ideas?

RandomDude1989

Nov 15, 2018
I need some hep, Im stuck where you need to give the milk jug to Diane, there is no option to give it to her, the wiki says i need a book too, but i cant get it from teh librarian there's no option either. Any Ideas?
Take the book off the clickable shelf next to the librarian, she doesn't directly give it to you.

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
I can not get any further
- I have the stolen goods in the inventory, but I can not give it to the police
- If I want to get the milking-book, comes ne error message
- if I get dexter's book from his locker, as last, it will be displayed again immediately, so can not get the frenchbuch in the library

Can somebody help me please?

Elixnova

Dec 8, 2018
I need some help, i can't get the game to start the yoga sessions. So i fought Dexter, gave him the VR and the game but his mom is just staying inside the house and if i try to talk to her i only get the fit option and where's erik. What can i do?

Wait till the next evening then talk to Erik about her mom then head to her room. bug out

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote