Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Is there a preggo sex scene or did he totally skip that opportunity? (Ik that's not everyone's cup of tea, but then he should add a skip button or something for it)

Reactions: DrFog

mrbojangles.ta

Jan 23, 2018
PLEASE HELP.

Trying to get paint from Aunt's shed for guitar (for Kevin/Talent Show), but Richard is building the barn and so I can't seem to get to the shed.

Aunt is there, and the dialogue prompts me "Paint." Aunt says its in the shed and I can help myself but I can't access it.

What do I do?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
PLEASE HELP.

Trying to get paint from Aunt's shed for guitar (for Kevin/Talent Show), but Richard is building the barn and so I can't seem to get to the shed.

Aunt is there, and the dialogue prompts me "Paint." Aunt says its in the shed and I can help myself but I can't access it.

What do I do?
Can't you just wait until the barn is finished? If not, I'd recommend reloading an old save and avoid doing more than one character at a time. There are a lot of bugs going around, especially in this version, that involve trying to do too many character's story lines at the same time.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
I've got a glitch where even after talking to Dexter and getting him to talk about the book, there's no book in his locker. Send help.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Anybody got a clue on the 17.5 stuff? Trying to figure out the Consuela and the delmont statue, to no avail, even with a visit to Clyde. That boy's dumber than a bag of splinters.

Reactions: Reblocho

Sleepinggiant

Jun 26, 2017
Anybody got a clue on the 17.5 stuff? Trying to figure out the Consuela and the delmont statue, to no avail, even with a visit to Clyde. That boy's dumber than a bag of splinters.
vist clyde during the day time and give him the beaver toy u get in the mall and he gives you second piece. im stuck on third piece right now

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
i'm stuck with the "diane wants to explain blah blah blah" thing... i've seen a lot of people seems to be having the same trouble, but i couldn't find an answer in the thread so far. so please, help us out.

ps: you guys think it may be a bug or something? :unsure:

skobel11

Jun 11, 2017
vist clyde during the day time and give him the beaver toy u get in the mall and he gives you second piece. im stuck on third piece right now
I've just luckily found it. Visit your beach house on thursday and you'll get the event where Consuela gives you third part.

Reblocho

Jun 9, 2017
Ok now the new girl is here but I'm stuck : I can speak to her but I don't know how to make the story progress...
Help !

Alexaxl32

Jul 11, 2018
So,the first part of the statue are the legs,right?
how do i get the second piece from clyde?how do i give him the beaver,or when?

Reblocho

Jun 9, 2017
Ok after resurecting Daisy and cleaning the garden after some time (be careful that last part seems to be very buggy : it correupted my last 2 saves forcing be to restart the whole quest) I've unlocked the milking for Daisy.

But how to progress now, I can bring her pizza and milk her but after that, I don't know...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote