Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tulkas

Sep 15, 2017
How to start new events? I bought the beach house but I dont see anything to do. I used the save provided with the last version

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
can someone post a walkthrough with all the new content for 17.5 I think I did all the Diana content from 17 but just in case you can post that too.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
2 new ladies added to the list (1 you can, 1 you can't) and 1 with updated information but you still can't

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acryz

Oct 25, 2017
You need to progress with the other characters before he'll ask you for more panties. The MC will let you know when you wake up, if you can go ask Somrak if you can train again.
for agile training need progress only with Jenny

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I think my game is stuck. The phone is saying it’s time to check if Dianne needs anything again. She’s in the barn looking exhausted, but her dialogue options never change. Likewise, with Eric and his mom, she keeps coming over and asking if he’s doing alright in school, but the fight with Dexter never triggers, and even though I gave him the headset and game, I can’t get his mom to play strip poker with us.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I've tried a search and I'm not finding the answer.

I bought the sports car from the dealership but I can't seem to find it anywhere? Is there a time gap until it turns up?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote