Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017
Im trying to get the book from library, for Diane, but when i talk with the librarian the option does not appear and i can't find it.
Any help?
(sorry for the bad english)

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is there a way to delete items from your backpack via console or something?
I ask because i think i have the "cock crown of thorns" event bugged because when i go to the mall to buy it and then come back with erik at mid-day there is no option to give it to him and i cant buy it again, already try it at differents times of the day and days of the week and nothing :(
If someone know how to fix it i will be very greatfull
asdasdasd.png

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Is there a way to delete items from your backpack via console or something?
I ask because i think i have the "cock crown of thorns" event bugged because when i go to the mall to buy it and then come back with erik at mid-day there is no option to give it to him and i cant buy it again, already try it at differents times of the day and days of the week and nothing :(
If someone know how to fix it i will be very greatfull
View attachment 195007
Might be a stupid question, but have you tried talking to him at school?

Reactions: PokeIssau

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, different times of the day
Here, i just try it again, i already try it on the weekend and nothing :/
Okita Class
View attachment 195014
Cafeteria
View attachment 195015
His room
View attachment 195016
Huh. Not sure what the issue is then... If you've already given him is set of cards back, then I guess try going to the Gym and talking to Mrs. Johnson. Otherwise, it looks like you might've hit a bug :(. I've been hearing that Erik's storyline is bugged in the latest version, so you might be getting the same issue that everyone else is having.

Reactions: PokeIssau

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Huh. Not sure what the issue is then... If you've already given him is set of cards back, then I guess try going to the Gym and talking to Mrs. Johnson. Otherwise, it looks like you might've hit a bug :(. I've been hearing that Erik's storyline is bugged in the latest version, so you might be getting the same issue that everyone else is having.
I see, thx, i guess i have to wait until next release and yeah, i already try talking with other ppl around erik and nothing, i will continue as far as i can, thanks for your help and time mate! :D

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Does telling Roxxy about Dexter trying to harass Becca influence the story a lot?
As far as I know, the only dialogue choices that drastically influence the storyline are two different branches in the Erik/Mrs. Johnson/June storyline and the branch in the Mia/Helen storyline, so no, you should be fine.

Reactions: AgamerXD

Gry53

Apr 16, 2018
Hey guys, I can't find the password of my computer. I tried cookies but it doesn't word. Any help please ?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys, I can't find the password of my computer. I tried cookies but it doesn't word. Any help please ?
If you're talking about Jenny's PC password, the hint for it is in her diary, which you find by going into her bedroom while she's showering in the morning. The password is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bigeye6

Aug 16, 2017
I think i've found another bug on eriks storyline :( can't find the sea dogs saga game in the store, which means i can't get Erik to cover Kevin, and cant get the strength to unlock all of Diane's story

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
@ Gry53: You have to read her Dairy first when she´s in the shower. The " Password" is written in it.
The Password is: Bad Monster.

@ Bigeye6: sometimes you need to Sleep a day / skip a day and do the chore another day. Works for me so far. Somethings won´t work on e Weekend, others only on Weekends.

pizzaboydee

Dec 10, 2018
[Android] Change/install swiftkey keyboard

I think i've found another bug on eriks storyline :( can't find the sea dogs saga game in the store, which means i can't get Erik to cover Kevin, and cant get the strength to unlock all of Diane's story
Try in Cosmic Cumics/Consum-R

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
@ Gry53: You have to read her Dairy first when she´s in the shower. The " Password" is written in it.
The Password is: Bad Monster.

@ Bigeye6: sometimes you need to Sleep a day / skip a day and do the chore another day. Works for me so far. Somethings won´t work on e Weekend, others only on Weekends.
Targeting people only works without the space @Avenger-OH
Also, if you don't know how to already, you can quote multiple posts by hitting "quote" in the lower right corner of their message and then hitting "insert quotes" in the lower left corner of your own message box.

Reactions: Avenger-OH

feras7

Aug 5, 2017
How do u fish ? tried hitting the fish with different baits yet i catch nothing
is it bugged ?

greyling

Jun 8, 2017
The flute quest is buged for me.
I have made the new flute but the game thinks i still need to make it. Anyone know how to fix it?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm also in the midst of three bugs; one on Dewitt's story arc and one on Okita's arc. Also, a save bug.
On Dewitt's: I go to her office to "Celebrate" but every time it says I should give her space and that I still need to go visit Eve at the park. I've already got the Auditorium cleaned, and I've already maxed out charisma. The only options are Rap Battle and Leave.

On Okita's: I handed in everything she needs on the Mind Wipe Serum and it still thinks I need a DNA sample. This results in the same dialogue over and over every time I go to the third floor.

Lastly: after unlocking the donut shop, I saved outside and went to reload later (on the quest) and instead of reloading me to outside the donut shop it reloads me to the basement with mom. This results in a HUGE loss of progress.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote