Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
mysterious statue / Daisy hints (not 100% correct)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ps. sory for my english and some mistakes in sequence
Last event with Daisy won't appear if I have a child with Diane... like I cannot fuck Daisy? If so, I'll have to start all over again.

Btw, the 3-some with Diane and Debbie stopped after I impregnated Diane (fertilized her egg... no baby bump yet). Is that normal or bugged? The artwork on that 3-some was AWESOME!

Also it's a little sad there's no preggy sex (full baby bump).

Anyway I hope to get the answers for my questions. Thanks.

Reactions: dogeatsdog

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I got Dexter's book but when I go to the Librarian it claims I don't have it. Is that a bug?

I'm not sure how to continue at the moment.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've tried a search and I'm not finding the answer.

I bought the sports car from the dealership but I can't seem to find it anywhere? Is there a time gap until it turns up?
You already have it, but, the only use for it is when you deliver pizzas. It just make the job faster.

Reactions: DrPoods
Aug 8, 2017
Cookie Jar?
started 17.5 and loaded it with the 1-1 save provided. Then screwed up and hit reset on the cookie jar.
Since some of the sequences are from prior to the provided save, I can't get them back through normal play.
Is a full cookie jar available someplace? Or is it best to just cut my loses and fill in what I can from the stage in game I'm at and forget the stuff that happened prior to the 1-1 save.

gantzer

Dec 19, 2018
When I have to make diane a martini no matter haw many times i use the right engridients It is wrong do i have to shake it in some special way?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Yes...it is repeatable...just not when Diane is pregnant or holding baby.
It's different in my playthrough. I can no longer fuck Daisy after impregnating her. Kinda sucks. Before I can still fuck impregnated Diane up to when the baby bump shows. But for Daisy's, the moment I fertilize her egg I can no longer fuck her. Diane isn't even pregnant this time.

I wonder if I'll actually have a child with Daisy. I haven't progressed far after impregnating her.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I guess there's a bug in my new save. The scene where eve ask me to met her in the park so that she can talk to her gang to help me clean the auditorium for the talent show doesn't trigger (i mean, it does, but the option doesn't show up when i'm in the park). All i have is "rap battle". I'm pretty far in the game so far, kinda pissed right now tbh. What should i do?

Edit: Playing the 17.5 version.

Edit 2: Nevermind. I had forgotten to see Miss Dewitt before going to the park at night.

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
It's different in my playthrough. I can no longer fuck Daisy after impregnating her. Kinda sucks. Before I can still fuck impregnated Diane up to when the baby bump shows. But for Daisy's, the moment I fertilize her egg I can no longer fuck her. Diane isn't even pregnant this time.

I wonder if I'll actually have a child with Daisy. I haven't progressed far after impregnating her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Valoryn

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Eric no longer progresses in my playthrough. He never shows up in the basement at any time of the day. I've only gone as far as giving him the card and the game (requirement for str training). I'm following the walkthrough in the wiki but now I'm stuck.
So far I've finished Debbie, Diane ad Daisy (somewhat in the course of child bearing), and Roxxy.

Help please.

Edit: I guess doing Roxxy quest will block Eric quest line. Loaded to the time I haven't started Roxxy quest and yep Eric did show up in the basement. Damn the lost progress.

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
Eric no longer progresses in my playthrough. He never shows up in the basement at any time of the day. I've only gone as far as giving him the card and the game (requirement for str training). I'm following the walkthrough in the wiki but now I'm stuck.
So far I've finished Debbie, Diane ad Daisy (somewhat in the course of child bearing), and Roxxy.

Help please.

Edit: I guess doing Roxxy quest will block Eric quest line. Loaded to the time I haven't started Roxxy quest and yep Eric did show up in the basement. Damn the lost progress.
Eric is in his room at nighttime.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote