Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micke

Aug 8, 2017
Should clarify, you get the opportunity to have one-on-one sex with Diane a few times where you can pull out. But I think once you commit to breeding her you have to finish inside every time and spin the preggo wheel. The threesome event didn't trigger until I had done this once.

Once you get it one time, I think the default is Diane will be with Mom in her room at night waiting for MC.
Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I downloaded the new save file on OP the one without the Diane scenes - her house is no locked on my otherwise complete save, how to unlock and do quest?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Diane's house is locked but everything else is open? That doesn't make sense, her house opens up on like the first game day. I don't get how that works.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a problem with Aqua route, I followed walkthrough and now I'm supposed to check the bell in the church, but I can't do anything with it, any ideas what to do? Thanks :)

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
And the statue with delmont on it what should I do with it?
I think there is nothing to do with it, not quite sure ,but it sounds familiar with Clyde's surname?

Hi everyone. I have a problem with Aqua route, I followed walkthrough and now I'm supposed to check the bell in the church, but I can't do anything with it, any ideas what to do? Thanks :)
It's a clue said check at tree hole at Hill ,night time I guess.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote