Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zedlus5

Nov 12, 2017
Anyone figured out how to not get stuck in an endless loop with Eriks frontdoor? I've restarted three times now and I always reach a point where if I try to enter Eriks house in the morning it puts me back in the game start event where it's your first day in school, the map is greyed out and I can't visit the principal to "fix" the flag because she's already seen me and just kicks me out for bothering her. I can't get out of the school.

I tried save editing but literally 80% of the options are locked behind "patron only" lmao.

zimzanozam

Jul 10, 2017
Did you actually talk to Kevin in the cafeteria after Eric agrees to stand in for him, if not go to the cafeteria at lunchtime and talk to him, he should tell you to meet him in the gym, then just go there in the mornings. Hope this helps.
yeah i already done that,i guess i just screwed up somewhere so back to grinding again

HRallone

Feb 25, 2018
Guys i'm stuck like hell.
I'm at the point when you talk to debie completly tired. When i go to her place the only thing i can do is to try to enter the milk production place and she come to speak to me and i have 3 non-MainLine dialogues possible.... I tried everything no way to know how to unlock the rest of the debie story ...

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Did you actually talk to Kevin in the cafeteria after Eric agrees to stand in for him, if not go to the cafeteria at lunchtime and talk to him, he should tell you to meet him in the gym, then just go there in the mornings. Hope this helps.
I think there's a glitch that resets progress in the Erik storyline, which then resets Kevin. I've had to go get Erik's box of cards three times now and Kevin's returned to cafeteria duty, which leads me to believe I have to do it all over again to make strength training available again.

Reactions: rdblev

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Guys i'm stuck like hell.
I'm at the point when you talk to debie completly tired. When i go to her place the only thing i can do is to try to enter the milk production place and she come to speak to me and i have 3 non-MainLine dialogues possible.... I tried everything no way to know how to unlock the rest of the debie story ...
go to diane's house at night and knock on the front door. He will not answer and he will tell you to go to the shed

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote