Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
In the meantime, while waiting for the next updated version, we can continue playing, getting Diane pregnant again, waiting a while, and getting her pregnant again, again. Right now I think I'm up to Kid Number Six. Don't know where they disappear to, never see a crib or anything for them to sleep on while Diane's staying at Debby's house, but they're out there somewhere, maybe. Likewise with Daisy, the cowgirl. By now Our Hero should have a small herd.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Basically pick an order, any order. The hints might direct you in the correct direction if necessary, but the teachers at the school can be done at your leisure.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
It’s been a while since I played this game. Who are all the girls that can get pregnant as of this update and how long does it take for them to have the kid

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Right now only Daisy (the cowgirl) and Diane (the wannabe farmer) can get pregnant. Once pregnant it takes them about two full weeks, maybe three, to download the offspring. Another two, maybe three, weeks and they can get pregnant all over again. Once nursing is done, you never see the kid again.

While waiting for the next update you can keep getting both of them pregnant, again and again and again. I think I'm up to Number 4 for Daisy and Number 6 for Diane. No child support payments, no dirty diapers to change, no getting up in the middle of the night.

Reactions: Emojis

HuyGuy

Jan 26, 2019
I'm stuck at jenny cam show dialogue. Everytime I click on it she says , "Do you have all the stuff i asked for?". But I totally forgot what stuff she asked for. :( help

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
I'm stuck at jenny cam show dialogue. Everytime I click on it she says , "Do you have all the stuff i asked for?". But I totally forgot what stuff she asked for. :( help
I could be wrong, but I think she's asking for the handcuffs (from the store in the mall) and the cheerleader outfit (from the attic).

Reactions: unknown78

fxguy

Jan 13, 2019
I keep getting stuck at Dianes asking for the "tool" she says it is on the kitchen counter but when I click on a door, it says I need her permission???

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there could someone quote me with some help about Aunt Diane? I'm stuck in the quest at the stage in which the cellphone is telling me "Time to see if Diane needs anything again".

I've just finished mom quest (full sex) and I have access to Diane's barn but she's there looking miserable and tired and I have no options to move forward, I'm using Ikarumod's mod btw. Cheers thanks!

SOLVED:
I just had to do garden work one time -_-

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote