Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I can't find the "something" in Kims bedroom room that shows he is involved in the crime. Can anyone tell me where it is? I clicked on everything. Anon says something is off about the Kim statue, but that's it

Reactions: Chipper2083

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
*Possible spoilers*

I got a glitch where if you get jenny pregnant before the warehouse there is a chance the reveal to debbie will happen when you are supposed to go to the kitchen.

The reveal takes you to the Tv room and will not let you leave

Shima123

Jun 13, 2018
stuck at the warehouse "No, I can`t go back now..."Debbie and Jenny need me!" cant visit Lui at evening and also cant visit Nadya... People said after few days a guy appears at the house, doesnt happen aswell. please help

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
You can only visit her in the evenings after the whole mafia thing is over, then she will call you asking you to meet at her apartment.
im having trouble with this, my save may haved bugged out our something. The henchman game to to the house gave the vodka but everytime (at any point in the day) when going to the warehouse it keeps saying " nothing about that seems like a good idea, better keep a low profile" possibly related but yumi show up in the driveway again.

nex2142

May 4, 2020
im having trouble with this, my save may haved bugged out our something. The henchman game to to the house gave the vodka but everytime (at any point in the day) when going to the warehouse it keeps saying " nothing about that seems like a good idea, better keep a low profile" possibly related but yumi show up in the driveway again.
That's strange, Nadya scenes unlock after she invites you to meet her at the warehouse in the evening, then you can visit her again the next day in the morning and unlock a 3rd scene and Liu apartment scene unlocks after she calls you asking to meet at her apartment. The second scene unlocks when you visit her at the bank on a Tuesday morning.

Reactions: Zamzam

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
That's strange, Nadya scenes unlock after she invites you to meet her at the warehouse in the evening, then you can visit her again the next day in the morning and Liu apartment scene unlocks after she calls you asking to meet at her apartment. The second scene unlocks when you visit her at the bank on a Tuesday morning.
something definitely broke. after coming to the house the henchman showed up a the lookout point and it re-trigger the entire warehouse fight after that i was able to get in

wrathbone

Feb 20, 2019
Holy shit... That timed sequence... never going to be able to beat that... the timing is too quick and have to do it 4 times... Oh well.. was fun until that point.. that is over the top hard. Tried around 40 times... Got through the first sequence, got killed immediately afterward. You are a one hit death.. so even if you get through 3 rounds of ridiculous timed arrow sequences and miss the last arrow by a milli-second, you are just dead and lose....

Might want to tone that timing down by a HUGE amount or you are just going to get pissed off players.

Last edited:

kaos1987

May 19, 2017
Holy shit... That timed sequence... never going to be able to beat that... the timing is too quick and have to do it 4 times... Oh well.. was fun until that point.. that is over the top hard. Tried around 40 times... Got through the first sequence, got killed immediately afterward. You are a one hit death.. so even if you get through 3 rounds of ridiculous timed arrow sequences and miss the last arrow by a milli-second, you are just dead and lose....

Might want to tone that timing down by a HUGE amount or you are just going to get pissed off players.
I did it first time (y).

Sorry but i dont get to flex often, so going to take every opportunity i can get.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote