Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BrightNight77

May 15, 2020
Started a new game and I am facing this bug where the events repeat and I can't progress further into the story. Is this a known bug or do I need to start a new game?

unboltednorm

Dec 21, 2018
As one might expect its been a while since I've last played so i need a little help. when i hit a sex scene it just keeps going. I've hit dialog skip nothing happens. I hit space, nothing happens. I hit enter nothing happens. So how do i move past the scene?

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
Been playing this game now and then. Have seen lot of footage and i love it! But i wonder if at some point you cant go further with another storyline. For instance, i have all mom-parts, but cant do any good with sis. No matter how many times i look at her laptop, that line seems dead. Looks like the schoolresults with gymteacher cant make any progress either. Rest are all A+.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
i also keep trying to ask Roz about the basement but only can talk about 1,2,3 floors and go on break. When I head to the basement I get nothing and Priya wants a report.
Not sure if anyone answered you or not but have you had your appointment with Diane to see if she can get pregnant yet?

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
Been playing this game now and then. Have seen lot of footage and i love it! But i wonder if at some point you cant go further with another storyline. For instance, i have all mom-parts, but cant do any good with sis. No matter how many times i look at her laptop, that line seems dead. Looks like the schoolresults with gymteacher cant make any progress either. Rest are all A+.
Not sure if anyone has replied to you yet on this. Yes, there a ton to do with Jenny. Jenny has Debbie have the most content in the game. Always suggest going to the walkthrough for this game ( ).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote