Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hbppppah

Apr 26, 2020
If you want you can use my save, only thing about it is that some stuff was changed during the save update. For instance I had Eve as a girl now she's a trap with a D instead, I had Tammy as my sex friend this was changed into me having June as my gf and lastly I believe I had Helen as my sex slave instead of Mia as a gf but it was changed into me having Mia as a gf. Oh and yeah I believe that with me wanting to be a bro I allowed Tony to watch while I banged his wife but it was changed into Tony not being allowed to watch.

Outside of that I believe I have everything done, stats maxed out, tons of cash since I cheated, all cookie jars unlocked, everyone has been pregnant at least once that can be. Etc etc so pretty much a 100% save I believe though I haven't understood how to go into new game plus yet. Though I am still unsure on how to get Cassie to swallow and Judith to get naked since they both say they have to get to know me better, unsure if I just need to do a ton of more sex scenes with them or if it's just not implemented yet.
Thanks.

I took your advice and restarted the Game and just focused on the Main story and everything went well. I dont know where the Problem was the first time. I now focus on the Side Quests seperately. I think the game does not like a sandboxish Gameplay

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks.

I took your advice and restarted the Game and just focused on the Main story and everything went well. I dont know where the Problem was the first time. I now focus on the Side Quests seperately. I think the game does not like a sandboxish Gameplay
The biggest issue usually comes around if someone get's pregnant or your doing multiple quests since they can overlap or trigger at the same time. For instance you might go downstairs which would trigger chat with the mom but because of something else also triggering when you go downstairs it get's messed up.

So yeah the game is not optimized for having several things happening at once since the game will try to trigger everything...

Apr 18, 2018
Hi, is there something I have to do or have to be able to get Maria pregnant? I have completed the main story up to the point where you are supposed to meet Tony and Maria in the evening, you talk to Tony, he gives you the purple drink. Then you go into the storeroom where a bed is set up, but nothing s there. Nothing happens and the only thing I can interact with is the door, which doesn't let me out. There is no Maria or Toy in the room, I can't click on the bed or anything else.

Reactions: bernthal

johnmaster1212

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, is there something I have to do or have to be able to get Maria pregnant? I have completed the main story up to the point where you are supposed to meet Tony and Maria in the evening, you talk to Tony, he gives you the purple drink. Then you go into the storeroom where a bed is set up, but nothing s there. Nothing happens and the only thing I can interact with is the door, which doesn't let me out. There is no Maria or Toy in the room, I can't click on the bed or anything else.
Same here. Could this be a bug?

Reactions: bernthal
Apr 18, 2018
Update: Because I can't do anything with Maria, the pizzeria is stuck in a state where tony is setting up for the player to sleep with Maria. Because of that, I can't get the lasagna to progress the end of eve's route. So my game is stuck where I cant complete the main route, Eve's route, or anything depending on those, like unlocking the maid character.
Edit: I completed all the character routs I could to see if that might have somehow fixed it and it didn't. So I downloaded the cookie jar unlocker and checked the scenes. The one that is supposed to be the scene of the player sleeping with Maria gives an error message. Which I posted an image of. I am running windows 10, incase that matters. summertie saga error.png

Last edited:

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Hi all, I've just started playing again after about 2 years and have started from the beginning again, on the Tammy and June route I can't order the Orcette for Erik, it lets me type Orcette in on the eGay page but wont let me order. I'm playing V 0.20.8. Many thanks.
You just have to keep playing. At some point, it triggers.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
nothing
he could still do his wife...
This is one of those weird moments
why on earth would he want to watch some young guy doing his wife

Reactions: bebo92

Viressa

May 24, 2018
So after I finish Main Story Part 3, how do I continue with Nadya or Yumi? Are they just not implemented yet?

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
So after I finish Main Story Part 3, how do I continue with Nadya or Yumi? Are they just not implemented yet?
Yumi can be visited at her apartment or at the bank. The scene at the bank must be done on Tuesday morning.
Nadya can be visited at the warehouse. There are two scenes for her.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yumi can be visited at her apartment or at the bank. The scene at the bank must be done on Tuesday morning.
That's Liu. Yumi is the cop girl.

Nadya can be visited at the warehouse. There are two scenes for her.
I tried to visit the warehouse, but it just says "I have no reason to go in there." Do I have to do something first to trigger her to show up?

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
That's Liu. Yumi is the cop girl.

I tried to visit the warehouse, but it just says "I have no reason to go in there." Do I have to do something first to trigger her to show up?
You are correct, got my the names mixed up. There is no current activity with Yumi that I've seen or aware of.

At some point in the morning you will get a visit from Jab, one of the thugs, and he will invite you to the warehouse to meet Nadya. That will allow you to start scenes with her.

Reactions: lofi and Viressa

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You are correct, got my the names mixed up. There is no current activity with Yumi that I've seen or aware of.

At some point in the morning you will get a visit from Jab, one of the thugs, and he will invite you to the warehouse to meet Nadya. That will allow you to start scenes with her.
Alright. Thanks for the help!

MSi Lover

Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone kindly explain in details the two options (Dominant & Submissive) in Jenny's route? Confused whether what to choose to get better results in her route

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote