Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
visited the crypt once for Odette's storyline. But it says I can go back to investigate. What time works, as when I go back at mignight currently it's not accessible?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
visited the crypt once for Odette's storyline. But it says I can go back to investigate. What time works, as when I go back at mignight currently it's not accessible?
From what I remember, it's the same if you go again. But it's repeatable as long as there's a full moon and midnight.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
From what I remember, it's the same if you go again. But it's repeatable as long as there's a full moon and midnight.
how can you tell if it's full moon? even the first time I went the moon next to the church was only about 1/4....is there an indicator on the map I'm missing?

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
how can you tell if it's full moon? even the first time I went the moon next to the church was only about 1/4....is there an indicator on the map I'm missing?
Talk to Odette in the Tattoo shop. Here is the link to the Wiki Walkthrough that covers the event.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
As mentioned the holloween content and from my understanding any content like this is always added permanently. To trigger it you have to go to tattoo parlour during a full moon to hear Odette and girls talk about the graveyard, then go to the graveyard that night or on any other nights during a fullmoon to be able to trigger the halloween scene.

At the moment it's unknown how to know when a full moon will occur though you can talk to Odette after having seen the scene about the graveyard and your able to ask about when the next full moon is by picking to talk about the graveyard. She will then respond with either "the last full moon was a few days ago, the next one is in a couple of weeks", "the next full moon is just over a week away", "the next full moon is on *random day*".

In short first response means it will be weeks before the next full moon, second response it's about a week left, last one will tell you which day has a full moon for instance, next full moon is on tuesday.
A bit late, but thanks :)

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
want to report a bug.

I'm at main story part 1, following the official walkthrough and I'm at the stage where Marie teaches how to make pizza. The pizza making mini game hasn't been introduced yet. I presume Maria teaches in the Pizzeria kitchen. Problem is when I click on the pizzeria door, only the MC nd tony talk and tony says "what are you doing, champ? You're supposed to be in the kitchen learnin how to make a pizza pie" then the dialogue ends and i'm still outside the pizzeria. If I click on door again then the same dialogu plays over and over again. I cant even do Diane's errand to deliver milk

what am i missing? which kitchen do i have to go to?

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
So. I'm completely stuck with the main quest. Supposed to go to Tony and Maria's apartment but the game keeps saying I can't go there uninvited. According to reddit she is supposed to be waiting outside of her apartment on Sunday night but this just doesn't happen. I'm I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Go to Tina's apartment again, when she turns you away, you'll encounter Maria downstairs and can bring her groceries up to her flat, then can return there evenings.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I've played both (though it was a while ago) and as far as I can recall it only changes the dialogue a little bit, all the same scenes are available and unlocked the same way either choice you make. "Dominant" makes the MC fight back a bit when Jenny insults and orders him around, while "Submissive" makes the MC go along with it more.
Wait, so you can still break the cuffs despite being submissive all the time??
That difference is indicated in the official wt

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Wait, so you can still break the cuffs despite being submissive all the time??
That difference is indicated in the official wt
As far as I can tell breaking the cuffs only requires a sufficiently high strength score. (I was wrong about the Becca thing though so take this with a grain of salt.)

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I wish there was a way to force-trigger the rump bathroom scene... Am about to jail him and worry it won't work after that...

Another question: Josephine asks if you can offer her a place to stay when you revisit her after being interrupted in the office, can you ever say 'yes'?

One more - is there any plot indicator for you to buy the beach house, or you just do it because it's there and the walkthrough tells you to for Connie route and Daisy route?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I wish there was a way to force-trigger the rump bathroom scene... Am about to jail him and worry it won't work after that...

Another question: Josephine asks if you can offer her a place to stay when you revisit her after being interrupted in the office, can you ever say 'yes'?

One more - is there any plot indicator for you to buy the beach house, or you just do it because it's there and the walkthrough tells you to for Connie route and Daisy route?
For the beach house, I don't remember seeing any indicator. If it wasn't for the WT, I likely would not have realized that the beach house connected to their routes.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
No: It's probably there as a placeholder for planned future content, where you can invite girls over to the beach house. You might be able to permanently have Josephine live with you. But for now, nothing.

lolazo57

Jan 8, 2021
yo, not sure if this is a bug, in but in the library I can't ask for the french to english book, i already gave the 20 bucks to the
librarian and talked with the teacher to know the name of the book. I dont know what to do at the moment
Im playing on android btw, last version.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
yo, not sure if this is a bug, in but in the library I can't ask for the french to english book, i already gave the 20 bucks to the
librarian and talked with the teacher to know the name of the book. I dont know what to do at the moment
Im playing on android btw, last version.
Are you only asking the librarian for the book? Have you checked the shelf in the library?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Hi everyone I wanted to ask for general information if it was possible ... I wanted to know if playing the latest game update there are all the cookies that can be unlocked including ROXXY's mother (which was not there in previous versions)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote