Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Can anyone kindly explain in details the two options (Dominant & Submissive) in Jenny's route? Confused whether what to choose to get better results in her route
I've played both (though it was a while ago) and as far as I can recall it only changes the dialogue a little bit, all the same scenes are available and unlocked the same way either choice you make. "Dominant" makes the MC fight back a bit when Jenny insults and orders him around, while "Submissive" makes the MC go along with it more.

MSi Lover

Jul 25, 2018
I've played both (though it was a while ago) and as far as I can recall it only changes the dialogue a little bit, all the same scenes are available and unlocked the same way either choice you make. "Dominant" makes the MC fight back a bit when Jenny insults and orders him around, while "Submissive" makes the MC go along with it more.
Which is better according to you?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
...Who's Felix?

Which is better according to you?
In my opinion, submissive works better with the general femdom-y vibe of Jenny's route. "Dominant" doesn't really let you dom her, you're still in a subordinate position, it just lets you be a bit of a brat about it. But it's just personal taste: If the thought of saying "Yes mistress" squicks you out, go with dominant.

Reactions: MSi Lover

lorfinas

Mar 25, 2018
Where and when i have to be to do the bikini contest with roxxy???she invited me....i go to the beach every Saturday and Sunday but i can't find anyone... please help me

Having the same issue. Very frustrating

Edit: After a lot of play testing different saves I figured it out!

It's not a bug. At least not for me. I was confused because you show up Saturday afternoon for the bikini contest and the beach is empty. If you click the umbrellas on the left side of the screen the event is triggered and the beach now looks like spring break in Florida. Interesting play mechanic but not a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: bhbhjbhj

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Having the same issue. Very frustrating
The Beach campfire/spin the bottle is in the evening (you'll see them around the fire; click the umbrellas, then the fire); you'll need to smooze the other girls, then get an appropriate gift first.

The Bikini contest is earlier in the day; you'll see a crowd, and Terry and the Mrs. there.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Is there any way to change the name of MC? I'm tired of the name Anon and don't want to play through the whole game again.

lorfinas

Mar 25, 2018
So. I'm completely stuck with the main quest. Supposed to go to Tony and Maria's apartment but the game keeps saying I can't go there uninvited. According to reddit she is supposed to be waiting outside of her apartment on Sunday night but this just doesn't happen. I'm I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a breastfeeding dialog with Mrs. Johnson in her bedroom? For me, it looks like that option went away after I completed Erik's route.

Voltrasin

Feb 25, 2019
What happens if you have sex with Becca before Tina? Does the dialogue change when she and Missy catch you and Tina together?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
It's false, the text changes.
Here's part of the script of the encounter, if you are interested in what changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool, I did not know about that difference. It's nice knowing what could have been. Of course, now you got me wondering what other dialog differences I missed out on.

Reactions: aaronburr

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's false, the text changes.
Here's part of the script of the encounter, if you are interested in what changes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh, that's cool, I specifically tried that in-game to see if it changed, and I got the same dialogue. Maybe my save broke somehow?

Thanks for the correction.

Reactions: aaronburr
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote