Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
Hi everyone I wanted to ask for general information if it was possible ... I wanted to know if playing the latest game update there are all the cookies that can be unlocked including ROXXY's mother (which was not there in previous versions)
Yes, the latest update has all the features that can be unlocked to this point. Roxxy's mom has been unlocked for awhile, not sure what version you are using. They have only completed the main story so far, several other characters will be unlocked in future updates.

Waks

May 12, 2021
I still can't find the proper answer, please help! :WutFace:
Can't continue the artclass because I returned to that quest after some progress with Eve and she just doesn't want to talk about artpad. Do I have to completely finish her branch now to get this option in the dialogues, or will it be available sooner?

Sep 20, 2018
I still can't find the proper answer, please help! :WutFace:
Can't continue the art class because I returned to that quest after some progress with Eve and she just doesn't want to talk about art pad. Do I have to completely finish her branch now to get this option in the dialogues, or will it be available sooner?
when & where are you talking to her?,cause if it's not at school it won't trigger

Last edited:

Waks

May 12, 2021
when & where are you talking to her?,cause if it's not at school it won't trigger
I talk to her at school, whether she is in a classroom or in the hall, she just gives me a hug and invites to the roof party. Before that she invited me to prank those rappers, earlier she didn't want to talk because of a new dress-code and so on. Every time she reminds what I should do to continue her quest, there were no situations when I should just wait for a couple of days after making some progress like with other characters, I guess this is when artpad question should be available, but it just doesnt happen :HideThePain:

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I talk to her at school, whether she is in a classroom or in the hall, she just gives me a hug and invites to the roof party. Before that she invited me to prank those rappers, earlier she didn't want to talk because of a new dress-code and so on. Every time she reminds what I should do to continue her quest, there were no situations when I should just wait for a couple of days after making some progress like with other characters, I guess this is when artpad question should be available, but it just doesnt happen :HideThePain:
Certain of her quests are like that - once initiated you must finish before she is available for other storylines. Like the dress code quest, once begun she won't be willing to talk about a different storyline in the school hall afternoons. You started the party quest, gotta finish it, then you can ask about the artpad again. The party doesn't finish her storyline, just another step, but it'll make her available for Ross' quest...

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
I think I have a bug in the talent show story... I gave the guitar to Kevin and as per the WT I should speak with the music teacher and tell her the show must go on... but that doesn't happen when I speak to her she just asks me if I want to groove with them...

help?

zeus609

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys I am stuck in a level where is a mini game with one of the mafia members I can't pass it so what should I do

Robert Pogba

Aug 31, 2019
i am stuck with step Have sex with Maria every time i go to the pizza shop and talk with tony outside when i enter i don't find maria and stuck here
need to reload the latest save before enter the pizza shop any help please

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys a question for everyone but the creator of the game can't put all the scenes or steps to have sex with everyone? in the sense I finished the game but some scenes I had to unlock with the cookie patch!!!!!!
do you think he can be asked to do it completely?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
something happened i beleive i fell asleep with my hand on my keyboard and fucked up my game cuz my saves are messed up they wont let me use the map or the fast forword circle ....and my first autosave i opened was correct day but it seemed like it was redoing old events...plz someone help me fix this without having to restart from scratch

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
Is it possible to skip a part of a quest? game works fine but i added a item to my inventory to early(Pregnax) and i got to the part of the story when you actually get it sooner than i thought i would, now i cant "find" the pills in the lab as i have them already, removing the pills doest fix this issue either i have already tried, i have access to the games console if this helps

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote