Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 13, 2018
I'm not quite sure how it's happened, but I can't get any further in Roxxy's storyline after having sex with her in her trailer. I don't get the locker scene, which also means I can't get the extra beach scenes (and by extension the scene with Becca). A bit annoying to be honest!

Lithionus6135

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone know if they fixed the Aqua bug? I have been stuck with a bug late game where I was unable to access aqua. Basically, its where you go to the forest in the evening and the mini game doesn't kick off. It was a known bug during the last update. Have yet to see an actual fix or workaround. She is the only character I do not have unlocked/completed.

twistedkaijuu07

Aug 14, 2019
I've played this game fully at least twice and on my third play through for the newer content i'm somehow stuck at the end of the Roxxy storyline. I've had sex with her in her trailer but nothing triggers after that and its stopping me from seeing the new becca content. Does anyone have any idea what i'm missing

Sgtlothar

Jan 29, 2021
I've played this game fully at least twice and on my third play through for the newer content i'm somehow stuck at the end of the Roxxy storyline. I've had sex with her in her trailer but nothing triggers after that and its stopping me from seeing the new becca content. Does anyone have any idea what i'm missing
Seconded this. I can't figure out how to get to becca's room without the message saying "It would be rude..." Also, is the fifth event to be a new Roxxy scene? I found the new angle position, but can't find anything else.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
There is a pointer to the WalkThru on the Wiki, but there is no version info on it. It took a while for it to be updated to include the main story part 3. When will the WT be updated for the new scenes in 20.10? Just curious.

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
Any help on this? I get the text that Maria is in labor. She's in the hospital with Toni and the newborn. Two days later, she's not in the hospital. She's back in the pizza shop, but she's still pregnant, nude, except for the apron, and without a newborn.

Last edited:

budays

Feb 8, 2021
its been long time since last time i played....
but after download it again....mayor rump house suddenlly locked....its somthix wrong ???
1625401349172.png

davisj1313

Dec 17, 2018
So I am at the point where I have completed Roxxy's main story.
However, I cannot seem to trigger the any more scenes.
According to the wiki;
"Hang out with Roxxy in the trailer one more time; then on the next day, go to school. The gang is discussing how good you are in bed. This unlocks further progress for the beach minigame. The alpha bitch takes you in the locker for some enjoyable action."

I have done this a few times now and nothing seems to be happening. I've never come across this before. Any suggestions?

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
So I am at the point where I have completed Roxxy's main story.
However, I cannot seem to trigger the any more scenes.
According to the wiki;
"Hang out with Roxxy in the trailer one more time; then on the next day, go to school. The gang is discussing how good you are in bed. This unlocks further progress for the beach minigame. The alpha bitch takes you in the locker for some enjoyable action."

I have done this a few times now and nothing seems to be happening. I've never come across this before. Any suggestions?
There appears to be a hotfix just released for this issue:

Reactions: Snozberries

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
I'm at the point where Clyde has to disappear because of the cops. What do I need to do to get him back so I can play the shooting mini-game again?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I'm at the point where Clyde has to disappear because of the cops. What do I need to do to get him back so I can play the shooting mini-game again?
For a time, he disappears but he does return. I'm not sure if it was something I triggered or it was a time thing that brought him back.

Reactions: EmperorGER

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
For a time, he disappears but he does return. I'm not sure if it was something I triggered or it was a time thing that brought him back.
Yes. He "tries" to be his cousin, but not that convincingly. :)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I can't get into the console with the Shift+O. I set the False flag to True, etc., but the console won't open.
I've done this with other games without an issue. Curious.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I can't get into the console with the Shift+O. I set the False flag to True, etc., but the console won't open.
I've done this with other games without an issue. Curious.
They changed how to access the console. Read more .

• Red Heart
Reactions: gam2000
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote