Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 29, 2017
i am stuck with step Have sex with Maria every time i go to the pizza shop and talk with tony outside when i enter i don't find maria and stuck here
need to reload the latest save before enter the pizza shop any help please
It happened to me when I finished 2 characters (in my case Debbie and Jenny) routes BEFORE finishing Part 1 in wiki WT. There's a console command to fix your specific problem, but it lead to another bug where I can't make Maria pregnant. So, I have to replay the game from beginning (Finishing Debbie or Jennie path along with Part 1 in wiki WT). After finishing Part 1 AND Debbie or Jennie then play another character no problem.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
It happened to me when I finished 2 characters (in my case Debbie and Jenny) routes BEFORE finishing Part 1 in wiki WT. There's a console command to fix your specific problem, but it lead to another bug where I can't make Maria pregnant. So, I have to replay the game from beginning (Finishing Debbie or Jennie path along with Part 1 in wiki WT). After finishing Part 1 AND Debbie or Jennie then play another character no problem.
Happened to me too and didn't know until stumbled in your answer. (never knew that reverting time would bug out preg.)
I'm at day 150 or so and since i didn't want to go back A LOT or restart i used debug again and,for now,it seem it worked in making the story advance.
What you need to do is go to the MACHINE menu, in the MARIA vars PREGNANCY and click the GET PREG. button,wait a few days and the story resume. (hoping it didn't cause more bugs.....)

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Can someone tell me how to start the new content for 0.20.10? My save game is complete for 0.20.9.

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
beccas house is the apartment building's 301 right?
if so i just cant get it to work its her mom that opens the door everytime

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Awesome info here. Forgive my ignorance but how did you come across this?
Hmm, I played the game and tried to find the new sex scenes. For Jenny I looked into the games code (already had her pregnant, didn't know I had to wait of course...)

beccas house is the apartment building's 301 right?
if so i just cant get it to work its her mom that opens the door everytime
Have you done the beach scene (during the bottle game) with her? After that "I'm here to see Becca" should show up as a dialogue option if Tina opens the door...

Last edited:
Reactions: junk54

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
Hmm, I played the game and tried to find the new sex scenes. For Jenny I looked into the games code (already had her pregnant, didn't know I had to wait of course...)

Have you done the beach scene (during the bottle game) with her? After that "I'm here to see Becca" should show up as a dialogue option if Tina opens the door...
i have done it but still no "I'm here to see Becca"

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote