Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Knock up Jenny, wait about 2 weeks until she is showing pretty heavy, sleep in your bed and Jenny will come get you the next morning to start the scene. Basically it's pregnant sex with her on Cam show.
Preciate the answers, other than Jenny, are there any other pregnancy exclusive scenes or perhaps endings that I could miss?

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
how to get paint for the art class (NOT the guitar)?? Everywhere I looked it says from the tattoo shop but I talked to everyone there 50+ times and never any option to ask about paint. Asked Eve on every location at every time and the same with grace and odette.
edit: progress seems to have been blocked by pregnancy. I slept for 3 weeks and then could inquire about the paint in the school(eve).

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
how to get paint for the art glass (NOT the guitar)?? Everywhere I looked it says from the tattoo shop but I talked to everyone there 50+ times and never any option to ask about paint. Asked Eve on every location at every time and the same with grace and odette.
From the Wiki-Walkthrough:
Ms. Ross sends you to the church. There, talk to to get . Report to Ms. Ross, the paint is missing. Eve is the first person you need to talk, then go to the in north of town. , Eve’s older sister, agrees to give you some ink if you help her with the boxes. Do it (requires 6 in strength). In the art classroom, Ms. Ross tells you you’re almost ready, the colors have to be .

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm on 20.11, but the new Becca event doesn't trigger following trailer sex with Roxxy. Any ideas or troubleshooting tips?

Btw I've had sex with her in Tina's apartment a few times, and then did the following weekend beach scene and had solo sex with her and in the foursome. Not sure what else I need to do to progress the new Roxxy stuff. Or am I misunderstanding things, and having sex with Becca at home is the extent of the new content?

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
And how long does it take after impregnanting Jenny for her to become 'available' again?

Edit: Nvm, apparently it's about 2 weeks in-game. hahaha The pregnancy stuff doesn't interest me, so I wasn't aware this was a fixed period for all preggers.

Last edited:

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
So uhh, what are the new scenes in .11? So far I've got the Jenny pregnant cam sex scene and Nadya's

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
I can't figure out how to get the new Becca stuff. I read you just have to go to her apartment at night and ask to see her, but I don't get that option. Tina just tells me to meet her at the bank to schedule some time.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I can't figure out how to get the new Becca stuff. I read you just have to go to her apartment at night and ask to see her, but I don't get that option. Tina just tells me to meet her at the bank to schedule some time.
Come on. It's just back a page or two. Revisit the beach with her and THEN go to her apartment.

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
I already got Jenny pregnant and I have the movie scene on cookie jar (gallery), but sex pregnancy scene doesn't happen. Some help?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I already got Jenny pregnant and I have the movie scene on cookie jar (gallery), but sex pregnancy scene doesn't happen. Some help?
How far along is her pregnancy? She's supposed to be noticeably preggers before she jumps you in bed. ;)

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
There comes a point you will need to go to the clinic to talk the the Nurse on the 2nd floor, who will talk about a drug used to increase chance of pregnancy.
1. Talk to the nurse on 2nd floor of clinic.
2. Talk to the front desk lady 1st floor about going to 3rd floor.
3. Enter evelator (help the old lady fix her camera).
4. You're on 3rd floor, walk in the room, take the drug on the table --> confronted by the scientist Priya.
5. Talk to Priya --> she will give you the drug.
6. Take the drug right before breeding with Diane. --> keep doing it until she texts you about her being pregnant.
7. Wait (for weeks in my case, you will see Diane's belly getting bigger gradually).
8. Eventually, receive a text about the child being born --> go to clinic.
9. Wait some more (after leaving clinic, Diane will be holding the kid all the time --> eventually she will be back at the barn without the kid and can be bred again).
10. Scene triggers when Diana is present (evening, living room / TV room) as you go in Debbie's room --> Leading up to Threesome.
11. Follow the story to the end. Now you can have threesome by entering Debbie's room in evening.

You're welcome.
i have done all but after going to debbies room for at least two weeks evening and night the threesome still wont trigger, she had the baby long time ago lol.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
i have done all but after going to debbies room for at least two weeks evening and night the threesome still wont trigger, she had the baby long time ago lol.
This is from the Wiki Walkthrough - I cant remember more details because I haven't started over in a while:
Threesome
You must have finished Debbie’s route.
In the evening, try entering the landlady’s bedroom before Diane stops you.
A discussion begins between Debbie, Diane, you and… Jenny.
Back in your own bedroom, Debbie invites you for a very special party in her bedroom.
Go for it! Go into the kitchen the next morning.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
I restarted the game and have finished everything but I for some reason can't get the last part of Roxxy's storyline to trigger where she and her friends are talking about the foursome scene at the beach anyone got any idea how to trigger it. I also can't get Graces scene to trigger either.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote