Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fatattack

Sep 19, 2020
Nevermind, i unable the debug menu and put to Evening and she show up, but its strange, when you go to speak with Tony the game force to put in a night
(english isn't my first language, sorry if the text got confusing)
thanks this might help me out as well. I"m also stuck there because when I go there in the evening and enter the cooler Maria isn't there and the time changed indeed to night ( which it should of course not do - bug ? )

fatattack

Sep 19, 2020
stuck again on a bug I think
Tony tells me to pick up the duffle bag in his apt ( for the bank heist ), maria should be in there sick.
i always get the message that I should not be there uninvited and Maria doesnt open.
tony keeps tellng me to go there. tried all times to knock on 302 but always the uninvited msg

MinXe

Dec 19, 2020
stuck again on a bug I think
Tony tells me to pick up the duffle bag in his apt ( for the bank heist ), maria should be in there sick.
i always get the message that I should not be there uninvited and Maria doesnt open.
tony keeps tellng me to go there. tried all times to knock on 302 but always the uninvited msg
Use the debug menu to get into the apartment

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone here any tips how to trigger this becca last cookie jar ?

Exhibitionist sex with Becca Visit apartment 301 at night and ask to see Becca.

Everynight i visit the apartement is always Tina and no option to meet becca

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Anyone here any tips how to trigger this becca last cookie jar ?

Exhibitionist sex with BeccaVisit apartment 301 at night and ask to see Becca.

Everynight i visit the apartement is always Tina and no option to meet becca
Sounds like it's from the last update. You need to go to the beach on weekend evening (Saturday I think), play spin-the-bottle, and solo sex with Becca to get invite to her apartment.

Reactions: Gallion

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Got to party Saturday night at tattoo parlor talked to Grace went up on roof , No Jane, Jenny or Odette. Please help me out and thanks

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Please HELP. I am unable to get Tina pregnant even with the pills. Would someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you! :(

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Can't seem to get the locker room scene with roxxy after you have sex with her multiple times anyone know why?
Do her two evenings in her trailer then go to school on a weekday morning or afternoon, it should trigger automatically...
Having this same problem.

I suspect it might be because I completed Roxxy's route a long time before trying to trigger the locker room scene. So the game thinks Roxxy's route is finished and isn't triggering the locker room scene, but it also knows that it never triggered the locker room scene so it's not allowing the upgraded spin the bottle scene to occur. Conversely, maybe it was supposed to fire but something else preempted it so now the game is sort of confused and stuck in the middle. Or maybe playing spin the bottle multiple times before it was "upgraded" is confusing things.

It's especially annoying because it seems like not being able to get the final scene on the beach is also preventing other things (Roxxy's route not being 100% complete seems to stop Crystal from triggering, Becca doesn't show up at home, etc), so it's a real frustration for completionism.

I suspect the only real solution is to play a new file and try to redo her route (unless you were smart enough to keep staggered milestone saves and can just backtrack). Which I may have to do anyway because the game is really bad at registering scenes for the Cookie Jar, so I've got a lot of non-repeating route-exclusive scenes (like Roxxy with Jenny and the Debbie/Diane skinny dipping scene) not unlocked in spite of having seen them (and this isn't a new problem for the game - I had similar issues with the Jane scene back in v18).

EDIT: With a bit more research, I think the real problem is that the scene with Roxxy at her locker isn't triggering. That's supposed to be a requirement for triggering the locker room scene, but it's not happening. Again, might be a case of having sex with her at home too often before triggering it, or something else triggered in the school at the same time and prevented it from firing. Either way, she's not offering locker sex and the route seems stuck there.

SECOND EDIT: Reading posts on Reddit, it seems like this might be a common bug on v20.10, but updating to v20.11 should fix it, with the missing scene triggering as soon as you load your save file in the new version.

Last edited:

Ooleg

Sep 8, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how to trigger this event shown in the screenshot? I know the base story-line so I went with the 3rd option when starting a new game which skipped all of the main events but this event is kinda new for me. Screenshot (129).png

Grmry

Sep 27, 2020
Hi, I'm new to the game and I'm having trouble with this shower thing. After pe MC keeps saying he's soaked and needs to shower, but how the hell do I do that??? Showers in school are being blocked and at home nothing happens. Is there an icon to press at home for that???

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote