Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
Could someone, please, tell me (step by step) how to get Jenny pregnancy sex scene? I tried it over and over again and failed. :cautious:

FSCard

Dec 29, 2020
In the patch notes, I am seeing:

Five new repeatable standalone events with all new dialogue.

Anyone know where more specifics are written? Would like to know where to find the new events :)

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question i have reached the point where Diane´s barn is done and Anon have given her the book about breeding.
At the same time i have also finished Debbie´s story aka where Anon had sex with her on the washing machine.
However is still get a message on the phone saying that Debbie´s story needs to be completed before i can advance further in the story.

What exactly am i missing here?
Do i need to go further in the main story or what do i need?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Question i have reached the point where Diane´s barn is done and Anon have given her the book about breeding.
At the same time i have also finished Debbie´s story aka where Anon had sex with her on the washing machine.
However is still get a message on the phone saying that Debbie´s story needs to be completed before i can advance further in the story.

What exactly am i missing here?
Do i need to go further in the main story or what do i need?
I'm just going from memory here, you can check the walkthrough for confirmation. I remember ending Debbie's story with a threesome with Diane in the evening.

JingleB

Sep 22, 2019
I already got Jenny pregnant and I have the movie scene on cookie jar (gallery), but sex pregnancy scene doesn't happen. Some help?
Same issue. Played Jenny's pregnancy through several times. Get the cam scene but can't trigger the night visit.

JingleB

Sep 22, 2019
What is Diane's last cookie jar scene after the threesome? I assumed it would the scissor session with Debbie, which I've unlocked for Debbie.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone help me out? I am trying to deliver pizza I just bought the bike and it won't like me do more runs after I did the very first delivery.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote