Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
Somehow im stuck with sister. "That laptop must have some kind of information on Sis whereabouts."Been looking into that computer of her, but cant find anything more then a wishlist with sextoys. Bought them all.... But still no progress. She sends me away everytime.

Pennypacker

Sep 13, 2018
I saved at a split in the story for Erik and his mom. I played the route where I had sex with June, then loaded up the save and played the mom route. The only problem is that when I loaded up the save and played the other route (loaded to the day before) it set back Aunt Dianne's path and Roxxy's path way back... weeks back. I can replay Aunt Dianne's route, but the problem is that I now have to replay the bikini contest with Roxxy. The issue is that the discarded bikini on the stage does not reappear because I grabbed it the first time through. Is there anyway to make an item appear in my inventory or back in the world again? Or reset an event?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I have a question about mia and helen's route branching towards helen's route the walkthrough on the wiki site gives two choices but for the strap on choice I am a bit confused it reads "let the religious impregnate Helen with holy seed" the game mechanics for helen she don't have the option to be impregnated if choosing to do it yourself and the second option a strap on can't get her or anyone pregnant so why does it say let the religious impregnate Helen with holy seed? I think the wiki needs redone.

althworld

May 12, 2018
I picked it up again recently, but how the hell do you deliver those damn pizzas? No matter how I time my clicks nothing seems to work. Is there a mod to cheat through that?

Reactions: turnipgoat87

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
I picked it up again recently, but how the hell do you deliver those damn pizzas? No matter how I time my clicks nothing seems to work. Is there a mod to cheat through that?
Here are the instructions for the Pizza Delivery Mini game:

There is a Mod out there that has been updated that skips most of the mini games but I've never used it as the mini games are not that hard.

junk54

Jun 29, 2020
Somehow im stuck with sister. "That laptop must have some kind of information on Sis whereabouts."Been looking into that computer of her, but cant find anything more then a wishlist with sextoys. Bought them all.... But still no progress. She sends me away everytime.
Here's the Wiki for Jenny's route. Should tell ya how to get through it.

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Is there a walkthrough pdf... I want a pdf. I also want to know what the big decisions could change before i select them

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is there a walkthrough pdf... I want a pdf. I also want to know what the big decisions could change before i select them
AFAIK, there is no pdf. With all the content this game offers, a pdf wt will be too damn long. This game already has a wiki wt site with direct links/search funtion leading to what ever info you need in the game. If you did not know, it can be found on the OP.

Reactions: Spreeth

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
at the end of act 2 there is a choice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So does this have any impact other than the immediate extra cash?

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Been a while since I play this so whats new in the latest update (0.20.12)? I've found Liu and Maria new scene/variant but I couldn't find the others. Help me find:
  1. The other animations. There's 6 of them, I've found 2. The other 4?
  2. Older fan-favourite scene.
  3. Mini events. These one triggers new animations apparently.
  4. Sploosh pizza party. Whatever that is.
Thanks in advance.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Been a while since I play this so whats new in the latest update (0.20.12)? I've found Liu and Maria new scene/variant but I couldn't find the others. Help me find:
  1. The other animations. There's 6 of them, I've found 2. The other 4?
  2. Older fan-favourite scene.
  3. Mini events. These one triggers new animations apparently.
  4. Sploosh pizza party. Whatever that is.
Thanks in advance.
For the umpteenth time, just read the change log in the OP.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
What's the story branch difference when we fuck maria for the first time? I picked without tony watching. Is it just that there will be no sharing scene or will there be a netori tag involved? Cuz i like tony's character, and i dont want to cuckold him if possible

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok im hoping someone can help me with a more detailed explaination.

Eve's route.
im at the end of eve's route. but im not getting the achievement (EVE TAT 2.0) done everything twice....

thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote