Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 12, 2018
I've gotten to rank 4 dex with Somrak, and I'm in Jenny's room while she showers. I can check her diary, but I get no clue for the laptop, and I cannot look at the nightstand. It seems stuck. I have a Renpy save editor and can change flags, but I don't know which combo unsticks this part.

EDIT: I started a new game and chose the "skip to content" and now Jenny is always in MC's room at all times of the day. I received her text, likely saying she's pregnant, but she won't move from the bedroom.

Last edited:

HandsomeLee

Nov 18, 2018
Does the pregnancy spinner show up everytime MC cum inside? I am asking becasue for Jenny and Debbie pregnancy spinner never showed up for my game. Do I have to complete Diane story to get that opinion or somewhere my game was massed up? I already got Eve and Diane pregnant.

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi All
Please advise on how to make Debbie Pregnant. Also advise for options for MC & all ladies Beach House Sex Scenes.
Many Thanks

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Are there any consequences of not giving Harold the photo of the MC's father with the mayor and the boss of the Russian mafia?
When I try to give it to him I don't get the option, he just repeats the dialogue that now he is better with Helen now.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
AFAIK, there is no pdf. With all the content this game offers, a pdf wt will be too damn long. This game already has a wiki wt site with direct links/search funtion leading to what ever info you need in the game. If you did not know, it can be found on the OP.
This is a bad answer to a totally valid question. There are games in here with walkthroughs in the vicinity of 100 pages. Also, there are books made on walkthroughs and guides for (for example) GTA V, that book is 436 pages.

A wiki could actually be a good base for a walkthrough book/pdf. Other than that, I agree with you that a wiki walkthrough is just as usable (provided of course you have access to the internet all the time, which everybody doesn't have, and this is why a pdf is warranted)

heldkaiser86

Aug 8, 2021
Is it just me that has Eve route bugged out? Every time I try to enter Sugar tats, I always have a prompt that says "Eve is headed to her apartment, I should follow" even though I already finished that part (and the part where she was arguing with her sister resulting in her going back to school). Wiki says I should wait 2 days and then enter the boy's locker room and a scene will play but I already waited a few weeks and every time I go there, no cut scene plays.

Luchinoino

Dec 16, 2021
I need help, im stuck in the hospital after defending erik. I got the storage room key and now i cant do nothing. the map is blocked. pls help

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
There is a scene of Jenny doing a sex video with MC while pregnant. Anyone know how to get it? Is it a dream sequence?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote