Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I can't get Jenny pregnant as the spin never showed up for me. Does any mod cause this?
No,its a soft lock that DarkCookie put to avoid bugging some of her scenes,it unlocks after the girlfriend experience appears,i thought he had removed it already,but it seems like it isnt the case

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord3

ProtzerPotz

Jan 18, 2018
I've ran into the same problem as another user and didn't find the solution for it.
I should've gone to the kitchen to learn from Maria but I overread it and run out and played for about a hour. Then I needed to go to Tonys again and "doorman" Tony says I should go to the kitchen in front of the building. Cannot enter it cus the dialogue is repeating.
So the problem is, either I bug the game via UnRen or try to edit somefiles. Lack of knowledge for both options.
Or the simple every "me" could easily use is to load an save where it still works before I got the task.

Is there still a way to fix it or did I screw up cus I left the building?

jed999

May 26, 2021
I have talked to Capt Terry but Roz never mentions anything about the obituary.

Completed every other item in the Walkthrough.
Did I lock myself out of this quest ?

Otta54

May 1, 2021
sorry if this is the wrong thread but what does the incest patch do? i know its somewhat self explanatory but i would still like to know. also are there instructions somewhere on how to add the patch to the game?

sckc1992

Sep 5, 2017
i am on the part where i have to open the bedside drawer from jenny's room to find the camera after reading her dairy , but when i click on the bedside drawer it doesn't give me any opinion to open it, is it bugged?

May 9, 2021
i am on the part where i have to open the bedside drawer from jenny's room to find the camera after reading her dairy , but when i click on the bedside drawer it doesn't give me any opinion to open it, is it bugged?
I don't remember exactly when the camera is there, but it is not there all the time even though she is out. Try mornings when she is showering.

sckc1992

Sep 5, 2017
I don't remember exactly when the camera is there, but it is not there all the time even though she is out. Try mornings when she is showering.
i know, mc initially open the drawer after reading the diary just to look for jenny camera but then end up finding panties instead. and yeaa, that what i did in the morning, but the thing is i cant even interact with the bedside drawer, no option to open the drawer :(

May 9, 2021
i know, mc initially open the drawer after reading the diary just to look for jenny camera but then end up finding panties instead. and yeaa, that what i did in the morning, but the thing is i cant even interact with the bedside drawer, no option to open the drawer :(
That sucks! Perhaps wait a few days and try again. I really don't know how to solve this. :(

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
hello ... i am stuck on the quest to win Harold heart for be closer to Mia ( his daughter ) ... theey send me buy donuts MAPLE DRIZZLE but i have any idea to what it look like and in the donuts shop there is no name ...
May you help please ?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
hello ... i am stuck on the quest to win Harold heart for be closer to Mia ( his daughter ) ... theey send me buy donuts MAPLE DRIZZLE but i have any idea to what it look like and in the donuts shop there is no name ...
May you help please ?
The Wiki helps with pictures, etc.

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
Is there possibly a download for version 0.20.13 that already has the incest patch/extra lines incest mod already in the download instead of having to add separately after downloading each??

Mookey

Nov 13, 2017
Do your kids in the game grow up beyond going to daycare? Or are there plans for them to in the future?

I am new to trying out Summertime Saga, and likely this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it when searching.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Do your kids in the game grow up beyond going to daycare? Or are there plans for them to in the future?

I am new to trying out Summertime Saga, and likely this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it when searching.
I am sure that they are now 'just out of the way' so mommy doesn't have to deal with them and she can get pregnant again. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Loganfin and Mookey
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote