Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I am sure that they are now 'just out of the way' so mommy doesn't have to deal with them and get pregnant again. :)
Yeah, after some time you just don't talk about them any longer. The pregnancy fetish is what makes the game, not the actual parenting, lol.

Reactions: Mookey

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
can you complete dianes story even when you got her pregnant at the first time ?
it shows diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production

I have the same problem. She got pregnant had child. Child gone off to daycare. She is back to her job at barn check list says increase milk production but no options when talking to her. Only three options left in my check box, the Jenny one can't seem to do either and unsure what to do with Terry.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have the same problem. She got pregnant had child. Child gone off to daycare. She is back to her job at barn check list says increase milk production but no options when talking to her. Only three options left in my check box, the Jenny one can't seem to do either and unsure what to do with Terry.
It's been a while since I did this, but talk with Veronica at the Mall and she tells you about milk production, having grown up on a farm.

Reactions: Barretto24

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
It's been a while since I did this, but talk with Veronica at the Mall and she tells you about milk production, having grown up on a farm.

Nope. No option with Veronica. Just keeps repeating the same options have you spoke to Diane. Have you spoke to Veronica both say no will do soon. I don't have the milk book anymore for some reason and Librarian asks do you know what book. MC says no he will come back. Has it soft locked?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

GrayDay96

Jun 25, 2017
Stuck inside Police station!!!

I am quite far into the game, I found Rumps locker, gave the stuff to Harold, not the hint says "time to go see how harold went on with the mayor....."

So i went on to the police station, but now I cant go anywhere..

when i click the police station door, it says "its locked, they must have gone home"

but when i click go back it says "harold's prob in the office, i have to know if they got him"

just stuck, and my last save was more than 20 days back!

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

- (#help channel)
when is the land lady going to get pregnant ?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
when is the land lady going to get pregnant ?
Last I checked, there's currently no way to impregnate Debbie. If it's in the cards, it'll likely have to wait after the tech update and then the Rhonda, Annie, etc. releases (future updates lined up after the big tech update). We're looking at a wait time of several years for all the planned updates, after that we can start humoring the idea of Debbie getting new scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: templarknight2020

NothMeh

Jun 15, 2021
Nope. No option with Veronica. Just keeps repeating the same options have you spoke to Diane. Have you spoke to Veronica both say no will do soon. I don't have the milk book anymore for some reason and Librarian asks do you know what book. MC says no he will come back. Has it soft locked?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
iirc, you will need to wait for like 2 weeks(?) and then you can proceed as usual

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
the apartment and warehouse still get locked even if i have the quest to visit the bank staff and manager and mafia boss... help?

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
what is missing Eve Dress Code with me whenever i want to talk to coach i have to run to the toilet

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I have done all the new scenes in this update but i can't find the ivanka scene and the two ivy scenes from the previous update.
Can someone help me ?

SimoB

Jun 7, 2017
Hello everyone !

I have done all the new scenes in this update but i can't find the ivanka scene and the two ivy scenes from the previous update.
Can someone help me ?
No idea on the 3rd Iwanka scene I'm afraid, but the last two Ivy scenes in the cookie jar are both parts of other character's stories. One is triggered during Diane's and other Jenny's. Both are when you pick up items for them from the shop, so if you have already completed both stories you'll need to start a new save to see them I guess.

Reactions: goovraedt
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote