Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Charlie Redfield

Jun 2, 2021
I have 4 in strength but when i go to the gym and try to train my character say "i'm tired, i should go to sleep" and this doesn't change even if i sleep. Need a solution please :(

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Need bit of help. Im following the Debbie guide and iv reached shower scene with her (HJ). Next the guide says " Next day, meet Debbie in the evening". Well the only place she ever show up is in the basement, and the next time she sleeps (gone through a week). Bug or am i missing something?

/edit figures, it worked after i restarted client, and loaded a previous save

peirre

Sep 4, 2018
This is a very broad and subjective question...
The last time I played the game which was a while back, the story stopped at MC and Tony breaking in to the bad guys' facility. I haven't played the game since. So my question is, is it worth replaying the game - atleast from that checkpoint. Would it still be enjoyable?
Thanks.

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

- (#help channel)
waiting for the land lady to get pregnant ?

yamp

Jul 31, 2019
I'm trying to enter rump mansion and I think you are supposed to give harold the evidence, but only they family ending dialog pops. Am I stuck?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote