Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

beryn

May 8, 2017
Just restarted the game after a long wait.
Got Kevin to train Strength and have 3 in strength now, but now he is never at the gym and it it impossible to gain strength.

How am I supposed to get him back in the gym?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've got the tresure chest, but I am missing the "Key" to it.
Hint please as to where to find it,

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I've got the tresure chest, but I am missing the "Key" to it.
Hint please as to where to find it,
Do Mrs. Johnson's storyline up to the point where you catch the "burglar" (her husband/Eric's father). In the prison, he will tell you the location of the stolen goods. You'll find the key there.

Reactions: Ahchi

beryn

May 8, 2017
Stuck at "Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production" I have no clue as to what I am supposed to do.

I got her the book, outfit, barn and there is none of the options when you talk with her changes anything.

Reactions: daemongag

Human69420

Jun 30, 2021
help i cant progress in jenny's story im at at "maybe she keeps her camera at her nightstand" i cant click the nightstand my only mods are hairy mod and naughty tribute - i completed roxxys quest and now i can click it....... no idea what caused it probably have to do one quest at a time or something

Last edited:

BelalKing777

Feb 20, 2022
Guys,I have the game downloaded from here and have naughty tribute mod and incest patch mod,but I feel that the game is some how not smooth with the sex scenes and the voices when they moan lags sometimes idk if someone can help me please knock yourself out

daemongag

Jan 19, 2018
Stuck at "Diane wants to explain how to increase her milk production" I have no clue as to what I am supposed to do.

I got her the book, outfit, barn and there is none of the options when you talk with her changes anything.
I got the same. I guess this is a bug, but no clue either. The rest of her quest seems to work still.

daemongag

Jan 19, 2018
I think you need to trigger "Daisy" quest
So, for me it worked, but it could be two different things....

One would be indeed after Daisy (waiting one day). The second option would be to go to Debbie's room at evening and having your way with her and Diane. I just did this, and Diane's quest was done.

daemongag

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know which order I should do for the routes? Or can you just do random?
go ahead and do random. You will realize some routes require either more strength, charisma, inteligence, or sometimes even something from another girl. Eventually you will get it.

Cuminher22

Aug 19, 2022
Does anyone know which order I should do for the routes? Or can you just do random?
You can do like 2-3 routes at a time because there's a time for next event to happen. So if like in a certain route the event is planned for evening, then you can just for example look for routes associated to the school in the morning (as it's closed after dark). Also in the beginning try to work on your stats.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote