Summertime Saga: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
i never get debbie in the shower... always jenny. how do i solve this?
I do not know the rotation of days, but Debbie will just be in the shower at some point in the morning much like Jenny is. I think it is only like once or twice a week because Jenny definitely has the majority of the shower slots taken up, but just keep checking each day in the morning and you will at some point see Debbie.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
so i checked jennys walkthru path and it says she can get pregnant... but i dont get that pregnancy wheel after sex so were there some changes with jenny?
OK quick look into the coding says she can only be pregnant after you try giving her the necklace, or (correcting a bug that thing once had) when loading an older save after that event, in case she still is wrongly infertile.
I was having the same issue. I found the post above, gave her the necklace, and now the wheel appears as you'd expect. I'd give that a try and see if it works for you.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone any idea how to get to main story part 3?
If you are using Lain's Mod, maybe you should realize that it's outdated since sveral years now.

Edit: Sorry, I did not notice that the walkthrough is numbered as well. To your problem: did you sleep in MC's bedroom? Events may not trigger when sleeping elsewhere.

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I noticed that this game doesn't have a harem. Tag. I'm curious if that means that I can only pursue one of these route per playthrough?

Edit: I asked someone on discord, they said that you can't pursue them all in one playthrough. If I were only gonna play through this once, which routes would you recommend focusing on?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I noticed that this game doesn't have a harem. Tag. I'm curious if that means that I can only pursue one of these route per playthrough?

There is only one hard choice between two alternative girls, but all the others are at your disposal at the same time.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
By any chance is there a walkthrough that recommends how to pursue multiple routes at once? I'd rather not have to flip back and forth between different parts of walkthroughs if I can help it.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
For the love of god, please tell me that there's a way to disable the voice narration button. I kept accidentally pressing it when lifting weights, and it was beyond maddening!

Also, is there a way to change it so I can press something else instead of space? Pressing enter, or a button a controller would be easier for example.

Apr 13, 2019
Well lucky for you, me, and everyone else I'm a fairly talented programmer and there was a newer version of unren available which could actually handle all of STS's files. Basically the problem happens because somehow their quest control system gets confused and got set back/stuck in a state that was supposed to keep you locked in the garage until you talked to Odette but since you're outside the garage and it won't let you go to any location you're SOL. Anyway I modded the lock so it wouldn't let you go anywhere except the garage and it fixes the issue. Put it in *gamedir*/game/scripts/locks; anywhere else will result in a game breaking error on startup.
I'm currently stuck in the same area (accidentally rolled back when I was supposed to check on Odette, now I can't do anything), and this didn't work. I tried *gamedir*/game/scripts/locks and *gamedir*/game/scripts/locks;, neither of which work. I know this is a couple-year-old post, but you'd probably know more about this than I would.
It keeps creating an .rpyc file which causes the game to crash.

EDIT 1: Map is greyed out, and I'm stuck where I'm at. Rolling back further doesn't help either, since I'd be stuck at the school. Any way you could forcefully unlock the map?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I'm currently stuck in the same area (accidentally rolled back when I was supposed to check on Odette, now I can't do anything), and this didn't work. I tried *gamedir*/game/scripts/locks and *gamedir*/game/scripts/locks;, neither of which work. I know this is a couple-year-old post, but you'd probably know more about this than I would.
It keeps creating an .rpyc file which causes the game to crash.

EDIT 1: Map is greyed out, and I'm stuck where I'm at. Rolling back further doesn't help either, since I'd be stuck at the school. Any way you could forcefully unlock the map?
I probably could but honestly it's been over a year since I've even touched that game thanks to the dev becoming a leech. He's supposedly clearing around $70k a month and as a result is dragging his ass on actually finishing the project.

As to why that old mod breaks the game it's almost certainly because they've made code changes since I made that file which are causing conflicts. My best suggestion is reload an earlier save or contact the dev about the issue cause I'm not gonna bother fixing their unnecessarily complicated janky ass code again until the game in finished.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote